Ban appeal tankexe

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by tankexe, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tankexe

tankexe Guest

Hello i got banned on shadecrest.

And the banning thing says: Im Sorry'' Do you not know a permanent ban is permanent.

Well in the first place i didndt had a permanent ban i checked the ban list and i had a ban for 30 days.
    Nrayf was the one who banned me.

So now there is a point of not really knowing wat to do.
    because i really like to play on your server before i got banned i was following all the rules.
    Manglor was watching me when i went on the server also other staff members.
    Before the ban i was playing for a week and even nrayf was talking to me in chat and said hello.
    after this week he got mad and banned me for no reason.

Greets tankexe

2. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

3. tankexe

tankexe Guest

The first ban appeal you banned me for no reason and even lie to max ,copy past logs take lines out,
    we checked the logs and we saw you took lines out to let me look bad.
    abouth the last one i got unbanned and you were even talking to me in that week ,and didnt say anything abouth it.

Than the 7e day you were mad abouth me being unbanned and saying that i hacked people's accaunts on shadecrest to unban my self.
    You know how disrespectfull that is to say that abouth members.
    As an Admin or wat kind off staff.

You could not even show evidence to anybody and on ts everyone was like were is he talking abouth.
    i followed the rules when i was unbanned.

Now a other point:
    You always make abuse of admin powers.
    1 mining in godmode
    2 tp in vanish to other players to kill them
    3 always sticking up for your brother if he does something wrong you say he did not do it.
    4 if you were respectfull to players thay would have respect for you

greets tank

And im gonna keep voting for the server because i still like shadecrest even on the point that you banned me.

4. tankexe

tankexe Guest

5. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I had thought you had somehow gotten into a staff's account, because I couldn't imagine that they had attempted to unban you behind my back. I was wrong, but that's past.
    As for your other accusations, they're baseless, and more importantly it's my decision on whether you come back. You're not coming back. All the staff are on the same page now, too. Posting more appeals won't help your case.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.