[POLL] Do you want chest shops for towns?

Discussion in 'Towns' started by sharqman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I have recently discovered that ChestShop for towns is a feature in ChestShop.

Would any other town's want this feature enabled?

You might not understand what option 3 and 4 mean, here is a quote from the plugin's bukkit forum post.
    That might be too much of a hassle for the admins or impossible. So if you only want the town chest shops with restricted groups pic option 4 or if you want town chest shops either way pick option 3.

Please leave feedback.

2. blumi78

blumi78 Member VIP

I wanted this since the first time I got behind the concepts of Towny and ChestShop.

3. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

I realise this is a pretty old thread but I was just wondering if it was still relevant to towny and what it means? Does this mean you can set up chest shop payments to go to the town instead of the player?

4. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I always wanted a shop that only my town members could use.

5. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Oh right. I just re-read it and it seems that is the purpose of the town shop. Not really what I was looking for.

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Im not sure if it can work looking back. I dont think the town rank permission config takes non-towny nodes (didn't work with WorldGuard) and towny would need a placeholder for town names in their permissions config.