Grief report - Magetime and cire43709

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by pyro5050, Aug 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? Pyro5050

Coordinates of the location (use /getpos to display the coordinates X Y and Z) -1025,66,44

Is this on PvP or Peaceful side of the map? Peaceful

What exactly got griefed? Please be specific. 2 seperate pieces of glass in order to access a secure area to search for unlocked chests and they tried to hide it...

About how many blocks were broken/replaced? 2 plus over 800 mushrooms stolen from a secured room behind a Peaceful wall

Who did the griefing? Magetime and cire43709

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing? no, neither of them were on

What did they say? N/A

Do you think they should be banned for this? We have banned for less, i say warning for this time, or a three-5 day banning...

Do you need an admin to come and rollback the damage? i will fix with my own resources.

Edit: Hee, forgot to add the pics... :)

EDIT: Cire43709 - found more griefing below in the secure mushroom farms. i vote he be banned...

Edit: as i continued to explore my underground i found Cire43709 has placed water and random blocks and destroyed random areas... i am banning him and if another admin or mod has issues with that, we can talk... he has now modified over 117 blocks...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the rollback of cire43709 destruction....

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.