My time away

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by Thomasdd13, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Tomorrow my trip starts, so i will not be online for 3 weeks after tomorrow. when i get back i have a ten day period that i will try to get on atleast once, then i go on a month long trip that just about brings me to summer. i have had so much fun with all of you, and it will be really hard to leave all of you for that time. i hope all goes well with athos, but as long as Manglor, Zp, Alan, Thishomeboy, Revolting, and all the town members stay online and help out as much they can i know we will do just fine!

I really wanted to thank all the staff, like imaxorz for running all this, and every admin who helps it go smoothly every day. you have made a truly wonderful server, and when ever i can i will be sure to get right back on! :)

Bye, for now!

2. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

:'( Goodbye thomas

3. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Bye Drew! Hopefully when you get back our spawn will be done :D

4. Thomasdd13

lol, thanks nray ;)

and you just went to europe max!

5. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

Bye! Can't wait to see you once you come back!

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Catch ya on the flip side shinigami/shinobi/brony!

Are you doing that Europe tour for future leaders?

7. dragonewt

dragonewt Member

Cya thomas!

8. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

What about me D: jkjk I'll miss you ;(

9. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

cant i come!?

10. atvrida0

atvrida0 Member VIP

Have fun! Can't wait for you to get back! Hope fully my dirt house will be fixed by thenXD

11. ThisHomeBoy24

ThisHomeBoy24 Member VIP

See you later thom, hopefully when you get back Olympia will have risen to glory.

12. Thomasdd13

wow, didnt expect this many people to post XD

the trip is all over italy and creece. its a delegation of 40ish kids and we go on an architecture tour, through the catacombs and caves, in the vatican, all over rome and any other major city, and we finish in crete at the dictium caves.

then the month long trip is up to our family farm to visit family and have a lot of fun up there.

i know all will go well with olympia, and i hope over the summer you all accomplish what you set out to. :)

13. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

^ ^ ^

14. Thomasdd13

XD no, we just kinda move between them, and if it gets too rough we are relocated somewhere safer

15. Manglor

Manglor Active Member

now I'm jelly

16. Flagellum

Flagellum Member VIP

This kid is jelly as well. Have fun and make sure to take pictures to show us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.