Appeal from a person a long time ago...

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by FPSDigitalGuy, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Hey, Its me, FPS. I remember my temp. ban. That is from putting a sign up. My perm. ban wasn't like that. I /tell Iloveanimals the server. That's like telling him the server I made that he could join. So, I learned already from my lesson from the temp. ban. I wish to come back to SC. Thank you.

From, FPS

2. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

i read this twice... your argument makes no sense... please explain some more. use details and complete sentences please.

3. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Alright, I think the reason I got banned because I told another person (which is my friend) a server. I thought that wasn't advertising because FROM THE DICTIONARY it means: the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising. I did not tell the server to the public. I only told it to a friend who wanted to go to the server. Does this make more sense now?

4. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

Still confused

5. glepet1962

glepet1962 New Member VIP

I think this is what he means:

Alright, I think the reason I got banned because I told another person (which is my friend) the name of another server. -blah, blah, blah -. I did not tell the name of the other server to the public. I only told it to a friend who wanted to go to that server. Does this make more sense now?

6. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Yes, VERY

7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

glepet, you mean something along the lines of

Alright, I think the reason I got banned. because I told another person (which is my friend) a server. I thought that wasn't advertising because FROM THE DICTIONARY it means: the act of calling attention to one's: product, service, needs. etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: To get more customers by advertising. I did not tell the server to the public. I only told it to a friend who wanted to go to the server. Does this make more sense now?

8. trentr6436

trentr6436 Member VIP

oh pad you little devil =D

9. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Back to the point, I did not tell the people in the public about the server, only a friend. And I /tell my friend to, and I don't think WKD or any admin can see it. I don't even know how he found out.

10. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

I banned you back when I was a mod for advertising over and over for banned players. I'll be back in the us in a week, until then this topic rests.

11. birdbrain5

birdbrain5 New Member

Did you use the /tell command to tell your friend the server IP, and did you only tell your freind. Those are the important things here.

12. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Yes brain, I did. And I don't know how you knew about it Nrayf. How did you see my private talk?

13. The_Mexicans

The_Mexicans Member

Im pretty sure there are chat logs that record everything people say

14. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Fps I was online at the time of your ban and if my memory serves me right I do beilive you did in fact broadcast the IP to the server because _Ryo_ was banned and you were going to join his server. Am I right?

15. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I am locking this until nrayf can take care of it and if you have nothing to do with this appeal, don't bother posting here.

16. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

What awasted said. And also, you said it multiple times, including leaving signs -.-

17. nrayf

nrayf Active Member VIP

Ok. I'm back. Now, just lay it out simply for me. You did wrong, trying to get people to go to a banned player's server. You left signs and communicated in game over other mediums to get the message spread. Why should you be let back, and what would you do once you are back in? We wouldn't want to let you back in just so you can advertise more.

18. FPSDigitalGuy

FPSDigitalGuy Member

Alright, I put ONE sign and only told ONE person in game, and I /tell him to.

19. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

So we CAN or CAN'T /tell people about a server?

20. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS APPEAL DONT BOTHER POSTING HERE, YOU SHOULD READ EVERYTHING ELSE ABOVE BEFORE EVEN THINKING ABOUT COMMENTING.

As for you, since nrayf can't take care of this, I'll just restate what he just said. You are not coming back on because your probably just going to advertise some more. One sign and telling other people about another server is already a perma ban offense, especially if that player's server tried to attack ours.

This Subject is done. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.