Weird Case...

Discussion in 'Grief Report' started by FireFox35, Jul 25, 2012.

1. FireFox35

FireFox35 New Member

Who did the griefing?
    Not sure.. HE tool says Flash526

Did you talk to the player who did the griefing?
    No

What did they say?
    -

Do you think they should be banned for this?
    I don't know.. I hope not..

Did you include screen shots? (You must)
    Yes. \/

http://postimage.org/image/56dcvbp3z/8e9d6a9c/

NOTES
    The grief is at /warp manglortemple inside the mechanism
    It was made so a melon slice glitched at the pressure plate, and made the temple shoot out stuff. When I came to the temple today stuff where lying at the price spot..
    The HE tool said it was Flash526.. I have known Flash526 for a year, and don't think he would do that.. The temple, however, is as stocked as it was from the beginning..
    Noting serius, but I'll have to talk with flash about this.. o_o

2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

3. pyro5050

pyro5050 Active Member VIP

also dont format screenies sideways, and definatly be more specific with your requsts... sometimes glitches happen, two modreq you made were lacking and i they just made me mad...

you seriously made one that only said "weird grief" i got there and could find no broken blocks that seemed to impact the build... nothing obvious...

4. Flash526

Flash526 Member VIP

I went down there beacuse the melons were glitchy so i tried to fix it. I put water there because some times the items didnt get on the presser plate, and the water there pushed the item back into the plate... its just a upgrade. and also, its only 1 block of water that get blocked by the presser plate... and i thought it fixed the glitchy melons. i tried another items on the plate and it worked fine....