Greetings

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by scottishazn, Aug 26, 2012.

1. scottishazn

scottishazn New Member

Hi, i'm Scottishazn

I want to start off by thanking you for allowing me to join the server, i hope to enjoy playing this game with everyone. I'm new to Minecraft, and was influenced to join by RevoltingMadMan who is a dear friend of mine. I haven't made anything astounding, nor to i expect to be the best. I just want to have fun and enjoy a creative atmosphere with the community. I prefer to be a team player, and I've always enjoyed games that involved cooperative playing. I plan on the architecture of my first project being based on designs developed during Feudal Japan, specifically the Sengoku Jiidai (Warring States Erra). I don't believe i'm the best creator, and because of that i'm always open to suggestions and new ideas. As stated in my application, i do not mind helping others, so long as they respectfully ask for my time, and understand if i cannot be there for them at the time they request. For me, respect is everything, i will share respect if it is shared with me. I will never demand respect. I think that there is a balance in things and if someone were to spend their time helping me, i would be apt to spend the same amount of time (or more) for them. Thank you, can't wait to start sharing ideas with you all ;D !

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Nice Intro! Welcome to the server! :D

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Welcome :D Please read the wiki very thoroughly!

4. Thomasdd13

Thomasdd13 Active Member VIP

Revolting is one of the best builders on the server, i can't wait to see what others like hime can do! Welcome to the server, if you need anything just ask :)

*and japan is one of my favorite countries*

5. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

Welcome!