MccMall

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by mightymcc, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

[​IMG]
    Its a mall, not a shop! My close friends or people who pay rent can make shops.​
    You can find us at /home mightymcc and soon /warp MccMall​
    It is easily noticed on Livemap by the big glowstone "MccMall" sign (coming soon). We sell things for reasonable prices, but our multi-admin politics make​
    shopkeeping and organization better​

2. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

MccMall does not aim to have the cheapest prices on the server, but to be convenient and have stuff maybe 1-5r more than the cheapest price. So people could easily navigate the mall, we installed a [lift] system, but it is not done yet.
    In order make a shop, you must contact a MccMall Admin (see list below or post in this subject and get permission. To sell (chestshop) ANYTHING at MccMall you have to "sign" the MccContract in personal shops, that states that i can (have an admin) remove your shop if you refuse to or if you get banned i don't have to wait 3 months. To get a Personal Shop (floor -3) you must sign the contract and ask, just like making any shop, but a personal shop is a plot given to you on floor -3 that you build yourself, and pay monthly(?) rent.

The MccMall Admins are:
    Evil_Argonian
    Waterpower1
    Mightymcc

Moderators:
    Nicholas2438

Shop Owners:
    Thom_Silvergale (?)
    and a few more...

News:
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    MccMall is still in the building stage but will be open. Just watch your step.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any Questions or Want a shop here, post below.
    :)

3. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Here are the screenshots. I will update them when we make changes

4. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

All the above suggestions :D

5. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Well it's an excessive use of wood... BAN! Anyone remember that except cobble?

6. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

So then vote to make it change material

7. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

Sure?

8. waterpower1

We now have a new shop owner for mccmall, FlyinLionRyan. He sells at his shop a variety of enchanted tools including the 5k unbreakingIII fortuneIII effIV diamond pickaxe.

9. subwayis666

subwayis666 Member

thats a 5k pick?

10. waterpower1

It was the last time I checked (I sold mine for 7k)

11. PieSquared761

XD I bought it for 3k and sold it for 8.233333333333333repeating k :D

12. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Im sorry i haven't been able to come on recently...
    I will be coming on about 2 times a week to administer MccMall, so seeing me in-game wont be common.
    If you need anything its best you PM me or post something here.
    Thank you,
    Mighty

13. PieSquared761

Mighty, the server is resetting it's maps. Everything on the current maps will be gone. We are starting fresh for a better economy, more concise rules, basically do a better job of what the server didn't do to great at in it's first iteration.

14. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

yay thank you i will begin taking the mall down.
    When does this happen?

15. PieSquared761

You don't have to take down the mall, we're just making a new, map. This happens whenever bukkit updates to 1.4, maybe sooner if Max decides to make the first couple weeks of the new maps vanilla.

16. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

i plan on re-making MccMall in SC2.
    This Will give me a chance to redo the config of the area, put the spawn in the middle, make it more visually appealing on the outside, and rearange the inside. i will make a model on the creative server (<--?).

17. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Well there's going to be an official marketplace, where everyone can set up shop. As MccMall is a place where people can set up their own shop, you'll have a hard time competing with an official market

18. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

Its not that, its got a whitelist. I have to add you to it.
    Imax tried a market like that before and it failed miserably, i don't think it will last.
    I also think i might create a community around it with a town area, a non-town area, and other utilities.

19. PieSquared761

The market worked really, well actually. Max removed it because it was difficult to manage with the much lower staff count than we do now.

20. mightymcc

mightymcc Member

oh well. I will make MccMall anyway just because it would be an alternative to going through the market.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.