Drawings

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by creeperkiller132, Sep 20, 2012.

1. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

I was thinking about something to do and thats when i came up with the idea to draw peoples minecraft skins in the same style as my profile pic. If someone is interested in being drawn please leave à comment and a picture with your minecraft skin(for big exceptions if someone sends me a pic of one of his/her builds i will to draw that to.). greets from creeperkiller132

Beocca likes this.
  2. creeperkiller132

P.S it helps if your skin is from a movie or game that you tell which movie or game. ;)

3. creeperkiller132

Ok put a picture of your skin on this thread and I' ll make it

4. creeperkiller132

it doesnt have great colors sow it wil get recolored

Attached Files:

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

That is soooo max. But the hat needs to be white and green alternating stripes XD

6. creeperkiller132

sow cause i only need to recolor the painting next week others can send in their skin please do tell if it is from a movie from wich one (also counts for games and TV-series)

7. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

My skin is Connor from assassins creed 3, would be awesome if you could draw it!

8. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

No D:< Max's picture needs to be Urahara looking at a cow thinking "What the hell is that???"

9. creeperkiller132

post picture please

10. creeperkiller132

sorry i haven't posted the picture yet its pretty much finished but my phone is doing wierd

11. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Well I'm actually not that bad of an artist so I'd be willing to do anyone as well it'd be drawn as a real life model because I can't draw cartoon or anime and it'll take me about 1-2weeks to complete for a nice detailed one. This isn't to steal his thunder I was just saying I would be willing to do this aswell

12. creeperkiller132

sure