Tree feller kicking again

Discussion in 'Survival Server Issues' started by majestic_moose, Sep 23, 2012.

1. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

It seems that using tree feller again will kick you, and result in this message:
    [​IMG]

This is only for a certain amount of logs, for example, jungle
    [​IMG]

or lots of oak near each other
    [​IMG]

2. Hakalu

Hakalu Member VIP

Apparently this is probaly due to the fact that NoLagg plugin is broken.As you can see items don't stack as they used to. Causing console to kick players.

3. majestic_moose

Yeah, even though stacking items is supposed to be vanilla now :S

Oh well

4. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I believe NoCheat is also what stops the convenient inventory mod from working properly. If you try using the shift clicking hotkeys from the mod, all the items will jump back to their original location. If your messing with NoCheat and want to try addressing this, I would be eternally grateful ;) .

5. Soo what I understand, we cant use Tree Fellar on huge trees?
    I've been wonderring why this is.. it bugs me

6. Thank you so much. This will make the huge trees in my field a LOT easier to take down.

7. umm.. my mod request hasnt even been filled out.. ill fill it out soon though sorry but this topic applied to a problem i had.. i had a serious question on if it was fixed xD

8. If we should be to continue this chat. We should prob move it to messages, just sayin..:)

9. majestic_moose

Maybe the problem you were having of the tree being too big is different. The plugin also only allows a certain amount of logs to be broken, otherwise you could potentially make 4 lines of 200 oak trees, and take them out in one go. I'm not sure, but I think this limit is around 150-200 logs