Shop Stocking And Prices

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Gledhill98, Oct 16, 2012.

1. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Hi I Need Your help with stocking my store in the town Citadel if you wanna help me message me in forum or if you see me online /tell Gledhill98 also need some help with prices not the slightest idea on what average prices are thanks guys

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Feel free to look at the price at /warp Asiacorp or at /warp moose, they're both pretty much the same. As for stocking: If you want to make a profit, either buy it for significantly cheaper than what your customers would pay for, or get them yourself.

3. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Ok thanks heaps pie

4. PieSquared761

Anytime <3

5. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

how did you get that thing Is Pie Awinner

6. PieSquared761

Hover your mouse over you're name near the top right hand corner of your screen with the arrow in a circle next to it, click signature, then write whatever you like :) Just don't make it too long or make it something offensive, Max will edit it.

7. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

thanks how did people get the achievement get ones

8. PieSquared761

Under help, the 3rd tab down is the Trophies tab, read that to know how to get them. TBH, they're kinda pointless because no one cares, and it's too much work to look for others' trophies :p

9. If you need help, I would be glad to assist you.

10. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Id love some help thanks but if i get u to do all the sign u would get the money u could do them and give me half the money