Halloween (Trick or Treating)

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by crazyboy162, Oct 23, 2012.

1. crazyboy162

crazyboy162 Active Member VIP

I had the idea that after the server is updated to 1.4 that we can have a trick or treat sort of thing and go to different towns in PvP (Trick), or Peaceful (Treat). We could dress up in the coolest skin you can find/make, and have a good time. It is just a thought that I am throwing out there. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, please do that in the comment section below. Thanks for reading. :)

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Noisy kids ringing my doorbell and killing my chickens, just what I want. lol

3. crazyboy162

Lol, I would answer the door and blow them up with some tnt or light them on fire with flint and steel. xD

4. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I would abuse the rules. I would make a pit from my house (Elevation 65) to bedrock (Elevation 0), create piston door on the ground that is perfectly hidden (Z_Millla would probably do it) and open the door when the kids ring my doorbell. I would fill the pit with cobwebs. 65 cobwebs per block the door occupies. Because it is illegal to TP out of an escapable trap in PvP, tping out would be illegal. The kids would either be banned or have to afk for a couple hours before being able to do anything else :p

5. crazyboy162

I like it!

6. crazyboy162

I just won't trick or treat in the range of a mile of your house. xD