My pick colection is getting better!

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by Jasperli, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

2. cncwarlord

cncwarlord Member Creative Architect

I say 10 second warm up, and limit its use to two times per day, at 45 minute+ intervals :D

3. cncwarlord

cncwarlord Member Creative Architect

awright :} that should balance things out some! :D

4. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Well ill be busy with school so I won't be killing the economy too much ;)

People who want to mine effectively will find ways to mine what ever the settings are.
    And just try to keep it so that people are not forced to mine close to their home in peaceful/PvP becouse people who have theri home far from spawn will be forced into this.

5. bluud2

bluud2 Member VIP

that is ridiculous
    a couple minutes seems alot more reasonable..

6. bluud2

bluud2 Member VIP

I had just went into my first cave, then got pushed to my death by spiders. Went back to get my items and died again. Now I have to wait 6 hours to go back to my spot...

7. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

It is 6h to go to it atm.

8. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

i personally dont like the warm ups

9. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

Yes me too but it is help full at times espeiciallywhen collecting items for building

10. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Dude, you just said the opposite thing in the same sentence. You just said you hate something, but then you said you like it. WTF. Stop agreeing with Max when you actually don't.

11. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

No Pie what i meant by not liking warm ups is i dont like warming up for warps if their there but it isnt a bad idea to get rid of them

12. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

That's like saying "I don't like shoveling my car out of snow to go to work, but I wouldn't care if I had to walk to work 30 miles away."

13. Haha, dude! nice