Minecraft Machinima

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by ECompany101, Oct 30, 2012.

1. ECompany101

ECompany101 New Member Creative Architect

Me and some of my mates, along with some other youtubers are planning on making a Minecraft version of The Walking Dead. We could use some help building so anything will do. We could even give you a part if you wanted.
    The server IP is 85.236.102.40:31065. Please Help!

2. ECompany101

ECompany101 New Member Creative Architect

We need to make an abanoned zombie infested city for our machinima. 3 people from the server are now building it. Me, coollycooler (youtube channel owner) and skull_man54. We need more people who are good at building to create a whole town where the first episode is going to be. All builders will get credit :). At the moment we had a few building and a bad hospital and a bad church.

3. skull_man54

skull_man54 New Member

What we are doing is remaking the walking dead, in minecraft and recording it. Like a custom map but with a script

4. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

ill help if you like, but its your choice.

5. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

I Would Love To Help I Can Get My Friends To Help too
    -Gled

6. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

So for this video would it promote ShadeCrest in anyway if we deicide to help you? If people are helping SC should get the majority of the publicity/advertisement of the video assuming it gets views

imaxorz likes this.
  7. skull_man54

skull_man54 New Member

We wouldn't mind promoting shadecrest. We can put all the guys that helped in the credits after every film!

8. coollycooler

coollycooler New Member

Hey, I'm the owner of the server, if you do want to help then just let me know. Shadecrest will get majority credit for everything that is built by anyone from the server, and if you do want to help out just post a way to contact you, because we don't want people building random builds. I have a rough blueprint of the city and there are specific spaces for different buildings.

9. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

I would love to help, white-list me :) Of course, that doesn't mean Im leaving shadecrest I love shadecrest

10. skull_man54

skull_man54 New Member

Please like this post if you want to help. I will put you on the whitelist

11. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

Dude I saw it you are banned :p hahah

12. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I would love to help, also please make a behind the sce0nes including building, that would be cool

13. Gledhill98

Gledhill98 Member

My Email Is : -snip-
    id love to help and would love to get some more players for Shadecrest The BEST server in the world

14. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

i would love to help to you can mail me at -snip- or just via private message of this server

15. hywzerboydy

yeah, I yhink that's why I keep getting wowcher and ppi emails

16. creeperkiller132

creeperkiller132 Active Member Creative Architect

thx max forgot about that

17. Croffesional

Croffesional Member

18. hywzerboydy

Why did you un whitelist me cos you were recording??? that hardly seems fair