farming for cash

Discussion in 'Shop and Trade' started by Beocca, Dec 1, 2012.

1. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

So i got tired of farming my stuff! Luckily for all of you I have set up a public farm at /home Beocca

Future warp name - Undecided

Tasks include

- Farming wheat and sugar cane - I pay 10r per stack of sugar cane, and 20 per stack of wheat.

- Shearing sheep - I pay 25r each stack of wool, a bit low but its easier to farm and keep flowing.

I will try to keep all chests emptied so u can continually sell items to me and keep a steady flow of cash coming to you.

Look for more specialty items for sale in the near future. Also looking for a short catchy name involving farming or being amish or something to call it. Other suggestions will be considered also.

2. Mattallamune72

Mattallamune72 New Member

Dazzz Coo!!!

3. Beocca

Beocca Member VIP

I have reopened my home for your money making needs! Current tasks include...

Fishing - paying 10r each currently. When i reach my goal of several stacks, price will go down.

Shearing sheep - Paying a premium of 64r per stack. this price will remain until at least 7/3/13, Take advantage while you can! Lots of sheep here to be sheared so it goes fast.

Wheat - Added 2 chests to purchase wheat, paying 20r per stack.

This should provide not only newer players but even the more established ones a solid way to make safe fast money. I sell shears for 15r and fishing poles as well for your convenience.

4. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Finally!!!