New Minecraft cinimatic vid i made /w better screen recorder

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Dec 12, 2012.

?

better fps?

1. yes

28.6%
  2. no

28.6%
  3. kinda

14.3%
  4. WAY BETTER!

28.6%
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

herro BEFORE YOU WATCH THE VID, please read this.
    I have bought a way better screen recorder (70$). I can get less lag and better quality but I was in kinda a rush. Here is a small vid I put together for the channel
    channel: CanOpenerTrooper (youtube)
    go subscribe today
    on my old recorder i got avg of 20 fps :(
    NOW I GET 30-90 depending on what i set it to
    and also i can make it in 720p, 1080p, or lower!
    Over all better vids
    PS the more subs I get=more money+more videos

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Just putting it out there, but I thought that vids needed at least a thousand views before the person could start even making a noticeable income off of their uploads (the really popular channels make .005 cents per view, or $5000 per million views, and have a couple of thousand subscribers). Not trying to spoil your dreams or anything, I just think that it's a bit early for you to start to talk about making money off of this.

3. adam_mills

adam_mills Member

you have to get partnered 1st, and prove you routinely get a lot of views, i cant remember who it was now, but they said you have to get around 20,000 views per day to live off it

however it does look better,

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Agreed, your skills are improving Can.

adam_mills likes this.
  5. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

thast alot but you have to start somewhere

6. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

YouTube actually recently introduced their own partner scheme, which can is probably a part of, it is really simple to get on to and you get paid after you earn your first $100 or £60 i believe. However, Legend is correct that you need lots of views to live off and the pat isn't regular, my revenue per 1000 views fluctuates between £1 and £30 odd on a daily basis, there are allot of criteria that contribute, mainly the click through rate of ads.

7. CanOpenerTrooper

I have made app 70$ off utube and i have a partnership

8. CanOpenerTrooper

i know i dont plan to live off it

9. CanOpenerTrooper

hey what can i say. Im making money even if it buys me a large frapichino every month

10. CanOpenerTrooper

wait who voted no on the better fps thing? because I get like 20 more fps with this new recorder

11. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

you just need to work on your movement

12. ZPWR22

ZPWR22 Active Member VIP

Can, this looks ridiculously better.

But, I have some feedback.

To avoid some staggered panoramic shots, just use f8.

And if you want to make a bit more off of youtube, I would try to upload a lot of episodes a day, because even if they aren't exactly stellar, the more material means the more popularity you can receive because the more videos can get recommended. So yeah, 2 minute movies=$

13. CanOpenerTrooper

Thanks for the advice :D
    And i do us f8 i think it is standard lag that causes that. I have tried to use studio mod but i had the same problem as it jiggers. Ill defiantly upload more vids

14. iiDreamzzHD

iiDreamzzHD Active Member VIP

I would also put your FOV up a little and use slowness potions to make the movements slower and more drawn out I guess. But it does look sixk

15. CanOpenerTrooper

k thanks ill try that

16. Edomien

Edomien Member

Uploading a lot per day isn't exactly the way. The key is quality and interaction. You could have 50,000 shared between 5 videos you have put up, but if they are quick and not gone into depth with, you can easily lose those viewers. At max, two video per day is enough. If you're looking to keep this YouTube thing up, about 3 is the minimum. Good luck to you! ;)

17. CanOpenerTrooper

some people have 10k subbers and post 1 every 2 weeks. I can sustain a good amount of income /w at least 500 subs

18. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

That's not even close to what minimum wage is lmao

19. CanOpenerTrooper

well on youtube their is diferent ways to get more money, first off their are like 5 pertnership tiers kinda. Im in the first. The more vies+subbs+add clicks= more money. Once u get to the 2nd partnership thing you get a liitle more. At least its enough for me :p

20. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe like a cent per view, sure i guess