Forum Conversations

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by DADAPAPA, Dec 19, 2012.

1. DADAPAPA

DADAPAPA New Member

Hello again, I would like to ask you to take me off of the "Survival Games" forum conversation. It constantly spams my email; I would like you to take me off of it. I came on the server to tell someone, and Siout was informed. Apparently he forgot, or blatantly didn't do it. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

oat82997

2. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Not sure about ymail or whatever service you use, but with outlook.com (hotmail) you can set it to block any future emails from an address, or send them to a subfolder, where you won't get notified of them. Gmail is alright with this I think too

3. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

There was a new forum conversation group made, and you're not a part of it. So i guess this problem is solved.

4. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

He's part of the new conversation.

DADAPAPA Can you not log in as oat on the forums? It appears only you can leave the conversation, others cannot remove you.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

there was a new new conversation made lol

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Oh i didn't see it was oat lol... but we did make a new conversation, like me and sharq said

7. PhuzzYLogiK

PhuzzYLogiK Member

Account -> Contact Details -> Conversations -> Uncheck all three boxes?

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

He can't actually access his account because it's gone

9. DADAPAPA

DADAPAPA New Member

Yeah... I have made a few accounts to try to talk to you guys about it, but they've all been deleted pretty much as soon as I made them. Thank you for just making a new conversation though, I appreciate it greatly.