New Plot System - PLEASE READ

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by QuietSea, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Attention everyone, we have implemented a new feature for plots. A plot will be cleared after two weeks of inactivity (it will reset on it's stated expire date).

This system has not been implemented yet, so we need you (players that are rank I or higher) to let us (Shade Crest Creative Admins) know whether you want your plot protected from being reset.

Please leave a post in this thread and we will go to your plot and lock it from being getting reset.

Imaxorz will turn on this feature within one week from when this is posted. To be more specific expired plots will be reset on December 30, 2012.

Please leave your IGN in the post as well :)
    To check if your plot is locked or not, I think you can stand over your plot and do /plot info.

Thank you for your compliance.

AnnodynS and A360P like this.
  2. touricroft

touricroft New Member VIP

If you could please protect my plot in plot world, would be greatly appreciated!

3. touricroft

touricroft New Member VIP

That was quick! Thanks so much :)

4. Edomien

Edomien Member

I would appreciate if my plot is protected, if it already hasn't been reset. Nothing like the original. ;)

5. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

If you could, I would like mine protected. It's the drive that keeps me playing Shadecrest Creative to get Archetect status. Thanks.

6. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

guys please get ingame and make sure you do a modreq so we wont forget to do it. thanks

7. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Just wondering, why was this implemented? I haven't heard any complaint so far about the previous system, and the plot world isn't the place where players go to find good builds.

8. QuietSea

Yeah you haven't heard about it because you're not a creative admin to understand how much of a pain it is to clean plotworld... -_-

9. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

I wasn't asking for my self. I do understand how these things work and why they are done.

10. QuietSea

uh huh

11. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I really don't mind if my plot were to be reset. I already took some pictures. If you would like to reset, go ahead.

12. sioutdoors

Will a plot only expire 14 days after you stop building on it or just 14 days from when you get it. I should probably know this already lol

13. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

I don't feel my plot should be protected as we copied and pasted it to the builder world. It was only partially done when I got moved. So feel free to clear it. If a player wants to see it, I can bring them to the Parthenon. It makes perfect sense to me to clean up plotworld. All worlds need to be maintained and it's a LOT of work to do that piece by piece. :)

14. FirstAscent

FirstAscent New Member VIP

I would like my plot to be protected for the time being, thanks!

15. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

what im thinking is a plot will expire 14 days of inactivity on that account

16. sioutdoors

bump for the new builders I hope your reading the forums ^_^

A360P likes this.
  17. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Bumping again.. just in case. lol

A360P likes this.
  18. QuietSea

*sigh* bump

19. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Has this thread just become a request center for plots to be protected?

AnnodynS likes this.
  20. QuietSea

sort of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.