wiki

Discussion in 'FTB Guides and Tutorials' started by sharqman, Dec 27, 2012.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I created the FTB wiki, but as I do not play on FTB i'm going to needs some help. First if anyone who is qualified wants to help set it up please let max know.

what I need:
    • written or video tutorial on how to install FTB client side, if it's a video please make it a good one
    • included mods on the server
    • anything else that you think should be added to the guide/rules
    • a nice image for the main page

2. sharqman

3. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

Can I get the IP for the FTB server?

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Well, I'll be back at my house later today. Right now I can't really help you :S

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

6. Hizeron

Hizeron Active Member VIP

I already tried to make changes to the wiki but forgot the password and could not do anything. I'm talking to max about it and the matter should be resolved soon.

7. Wicked_Walrus

Wicked_Walrus Member

Great idea! maybe you could allocate 1 mod per person if you get enough people wanting to help out, so that we don't forget anything when making the wiki...
    The wiki might run a bit smoother that way as long as you give a template of sorts so they don't end up totally different...

8. sharqman

I you're talking about the installation part Don't you really just click a specific type of FTB pack? I really don't know I couldn't get it to work myself

9. Wicked_Walrus

Wicked_Walrus Member

i was thinking more towards the "how to play" kind of wiki part.

sharqman likes this.
  10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Agreed, the production of some things isn't quite clear (such as titanium, I'm still trying to figure it out). Not to mention some of the contradictory/confusing things. Such as having multiple types of the same ingot. So a general clarification of things really.