RozzyRanger101's Architect Application

Discussion in 'Architect Applications' started by RozzyRanger101, Jan 14, 2013.

?

Should I be promoted to architect?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

I sincerely apologize for my earlier applications.

IGN: RozzyRanger101

Why I want to become an architect:
    I would like to become an architect because I just want to help and make people happier. Also I want to be able to be known as something. I want to become an architect so I can build bigger structures with world edit (but that is the smallest reason why.). Also, I think I should become an architect because I am a decent builder, I can design very cool things too :D . I can easily make friends and I am a friendly characters who has a very calm temper. I can help with promotions (possibly) and any events that will be happening.

How long I have been on the server:
    I have been on this server since the 24th December 2012.

Extra information:
    GMT time:
    From Monday through to Friday, I will be on at about 4:30pm to 9:00pm. On Saturdays and Sundays, it can be any time of the day.

Warps, pictures:
    Here are some pictures of my builds:

For more detail the warps are:
    /warp stone castle
    /warp templesand
    /warp Rozz (not completely finished interior)

I really hope I get architect. If I don't, then I guess... more building for me :D

Attached Files:

2. A360P

A360P Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Firstly, you haven't been on the server for a month yet. Also, I don't see you being overly active in the community on and off the server, but maybe that's just me. Your builds look good though, not architect standard, but a good try, I haven't seen the interior yet and will check when I have the time, but it is a no from me.

Good luck though.

3. Lionfish12

Lionfish12 Active Member Creative Architect

I agree with a360, this rank isn't like builder II where you get promoted and build something new, we require you to be active on the forums, have been on the server for awhile, and a trustworthy member. Being arch come with more than just having world edit, there are a lot of responsibilities that come with it.

I'm personally not a huge fan of your buildings, i've seen the second one in game, but not the other two. It's nice and I can see that there is details, but too much repeating blocks, and blocks that don't particularly go well together.
    A no for me.

4. RozzyRanger101

RozzyRanger101 Member Creative Architect

OK, I think this was just my only proper try to become an arch. I don't think I will try again. I am just going to stay as builder II. Thank you for being honest though! :p

5. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

Rozzy, please don't give up on working towards arch. :) Your builds have a lot of potential. Visit /warp travel arch builds for inspiration and keep working on detail. Get active with the community and hang in there. Your builds are very good.

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Thread is locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.