Snowball Fight Event

Discussion in 'Contests/Events' started by strangecow1, Jan 27, 2013.

1. strangecow1

strangecow1 Member VIP

Do you know how every events the admins are always like "DO NOT THROW SNOWBALLS OR YOU SHALL TASTE THE BAN HAMMA" Are you just DYING to throw just one snowball? Then I have an idea for you!

The new event game (Has not been named yet) Will have a arena sorta like sizzle, there will be floating squares 4x4 with a space of 3 blocks in between, each player will be put to one square each.
    The objective is to throw snowballs at the other players and knock them off their square before they do it to you, if you fall you will fall into a pool of water so you don't die either. I know what you're thinking now, what if there are people left but to far away to hit them with a snowball? Well, when it's down to three players left the players will be allowed to jump from square to square towards or away from their opponents, the last person left wins!

2013-01-27_22.06.04.png Very basic arena for it!

Hope you like my idea!

~strangecow

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  2. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

I like it :)

3. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Multiple layers would make it more interesting.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Cool :p Where would everyone get their snowballs?

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Probably a shop, should take place after spleef :)

6. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Name it the :cool: CANOPENERTROOPER LEMON!!!!!!!!!:cool:

I suggest that we create un even surfaces and make an epic dragon for effects............ and maybe multiple off centered layers (4)

7. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

um... -o-

8. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Instead of a grid, some more of a circular shape perhaps, with the amount of points determined by the amount of players. This way, everyone has the same amount of opponents to begin with on each side, compared to the person in the middle being surrounded by 8 players, and the person on the corner with 3.

Also, ice platforms :D

QuietSea likes this.
  9. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

OMG Minecraft needs to incorporate slow-mo so then snow ball fights would be SOOOO EPIC!!!!!!!