Raiding without town & abusing assistant powers to loot from the town.

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Jasperli, Feb 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

What is your IGN?: Jasperli
    What is the IGN of the offenders?: Padaun
    Which rules did they break?:
    -Raiding PvP town with a group without being part of a town
    -Using common sense
    I do believe that an assistant of a town should not (with a common sense) leave a town where he was an assistant and then instantly raid the town with people from another town without being part of any town.
    I would say it would pretty much the same as if Assistant just steals all the money from town bank before leaving the town.
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone): Aroudn 23:57:14 GMT (Sunday), You may also check the timing of transfers from chests under /t spawn sisu
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?:
    Yes I do or he could of course return all the items.

I do not have any actual screenshots from the time this happened but after checking trough few chests you can easy see from the log that Padaun was with iiDreamzzHD raiding at the set time.

Attached Files:

2. Jasperli

Jasperli Member VIP

Also could some admin check if he made town public in order to raid before leaving the town.

3. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I will have a talk with him today. I can also compensate for what has been stolen from the chest, just pm me whats been stolen.

4. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I said I would return it all if I knew the second punishment...

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

What I did was simply leave town and raid... In a somewhat illegal time frame. I was cmodified to the town chests.

6. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I think we need to just set it straight a bit, I was in similar situation at spellbound,
    'If leaving a town where you were once had access to town chests, you must inform the mayor and give them a fair amount of time to sort things out before raiding'
    Maybe some minor rule like that to stop confusion?

7. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

To stop all of these further posts, Padaun made a simple error, he was raiding with someone else and he wasn't part of a town. If that other person was not present with him, then it would of been a dick thing to do, but it would be still legal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.