Last words, for now, lelelelel

Discussion in 'Server Media' started by WunderCoon, Mar 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

So yes, i am cobra63. and so is, stords,Krispy_kreme13,Octoe, Sneaky_panda, and Wunder :), and I'd just like to say, I was never using nodus, i was lagging from the proxie switcher, i was IP banned, so, i wasnt hacking, Dunzzzz worry, i will be back :p dont miss me for too long, <3

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Can you stop instigating so much drama? If you want to play here so badly, have a new account, keep to yourself, and don't hack. Problem solved. :)

AnnodynS likes this.
  3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Seriously you're psychotic.

4. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

Quiet, i never hacked on this server, except when i was a nOOb on cobra about 10 months ago, Why would i hack on these beautiful servers, i was lagging because of a proxy switcher, I was IP banned, and dont worry im buying another account soon, so dont miss me for too long, and sharq, <3

5. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

6. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Again, get a clue dude. If you keep giving away the fact that your cobra, nobody will want you around. Just keep to yourself if you want to play here so badly and just follow the rules -_- That's honestly all I can say to you if you're not going to to grief/xray.

7. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

Why would you hack on a server anyways? I never have used that type of stuff even on singlerplayer (well there are singlerplayer commands now)

8. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

People already knew i was cobra before i made this post, some how xD

9. Ralk75

Ralk75 Active Member

I didn't, but most likely because of how you acted, if you have two accounts and it is a secret act differently on both. (Why am I telling you this?)

10. sharqman

I suspected you when I first saw you, so did other admins.

11. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

Is that so? How, im actually curious

12. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

Ralk your telling me because you luv me

13. sharqman

I didn't know cobra that well, but you have the same behaviors as Stords, not to mention you knew who I was right when I logged in.

14. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

And ralk i hacked on this server like 10 months ago, not even hack, i used a crap xray texture pack, i was a super noob thats why lol

15. WunderCoon

WunderCoon New Member

sharq i was just saying hi to every admin lolol, i didnt 'know' you, i was just trying to become friends with you again <3

16. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

I'm locking this thread. This is ridiculous.

Flash526, QuietSea and Nifix like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.