Just was playing when......

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

Now before I start this I want to say I don't think this player should have severe punishments....

My IGN: canopenertrooper

offender IGN: xstinx

Rules that he broke: just overall being immature and spamming me in /msg

whiteness: well Majestic_moose just left.... I think iiidreamz was there

Did I talk to them: I did what I thought was right... ignored them... early on I told him I did /ignore but didn't because I thought that would provoke him to spam chat.... I also wanted screen caps.. I talked to him a little bit early on..

Time: 6:15- 6:30 in New Zealand (Auckland) time zone..

punishment: honestly I don't know.... it got rather annoying for him to call me a child and tell me I was a 15-16 year old punk and stuff. He made remarks about how I had never had a real paying job and then wanted to fight me in PVP. I just think he was acting like a teenage boy trying to act all big and tough like people usually do.... .-. I am neutral on his punishment.. maybe a short mute or something.

mods: No mods were on. This happened seconds after majestic_moose left the game and about 1 minute after xstix left archenemy (I think that is his IGN) joined.

rules: I rarely played on survival but am now really getting into it.. I have never seen that person on before so I don't know if they have broken any rules.

pictures of chat.. Some of these are not in order of when it happened..

http://i.imgur.com/KbQXAy4.png (this is the one of spamming me in /msg)

http://i.imgur.com/kBR5oMD.png

http://i.imgur.com/jD5MohT.png

http://i.imgur.com/fZAtwzf.png

http://i.imgur.com/n5whgpH.png

2. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

I'll handle this.

3. CanOpenerTrooper

awas to the rescue! sooooo what are you gonna do?

4. DastardlyWhale

2013-03-05 23:00:49 [INFO] [o] canopenertrooper: xstinx get with the server (first entry of the conversation)
    2013-03-05 23:00:54 [INFO] xstinx tried to use command /o LOL
    2013-03-05 23:00:54 [INFO] [o] [VIP III]xstinx: LOL
    xstinx tried to use command /o I was with the server before you joined Child
    2013-03-05 23:01:01 [INFO] [o] [VIP III]xstinx: I was with the server before you joined Child.

Mind explaining this?

[o] canopenertrooper: why cant everyone die exept majestic_moose and I???!@?!
    [o] [VIP III]xstinx: You.Think.youre.Cool.Youre.Not.Kill.Yourself.
    And this.
    CanOpenerTrooper
    And goodness gracious a whole lot more. You know there is this awesome saying, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say it at all". But, I guess your type of humor completely ignores that after reading entry upon entry of this stupid conversation. And you know what, this also reminds me of PhuzzYLogiK 's post about you with you using basically the same amount of maturity when interacting with other members when you feel oppressed by them which is basically conveyed the same way here. It is certainly not okay to keep egging them on, which i saw alot when reading every other reply you gave to him. Use /ignore rather than continuing the argument.

xstinx
    Grow up, you know better. Even if the member acts in such a way, you can just /ignore him, rather than troll. I'll also have a talk with you in teamspeak about this.

If I hear any other issues about the two of you regarding our chat rules, then I will punish whoever, but I will leave this as a warning to the both of you.

Dynodamon, QuietSea and sharqman like this.
  5. CanOpenerTrooper

O_0

and I really do agree I did argue back at the beginning until I realized it was worthless... I thought that I should just let him know I was using /ignore (not) so I could see if he did anything else immature..

6. DastardlyWhale

Why would he do anything else immature? You were the one who instigated his replies in the first place.

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

The line above states "why cant everyone die exept majestic_moose and I???!@?!" I think Can told more people to die than xstinx. I'm not taking sides though, both sides are both in the wrong to varying degrees.

Nifix and sharqman like this.
  8. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Both parties are at fault for immaturity. We expect more from our players, everyone grow up. Since cano has been talked to here, wasted just needs to talk to iidreamz and stinx and make sure they understand the situation. Next time it will be bans all around.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.