What do you like better? Mac VS PC

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by CanOpenerTrooper, Mar 21, 2013.

1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

2. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

xD I know us "Mac fans" usually hate the absolute crap out of windows. I do love Macs more, but I Also enjoy windows almost as much. I just feel that Mac has a more user friendly feeling. That may just be the fact that I grew up on it, but I also think windows has a better system for installing things. Mac has something called "Finder". That is the data system that stores everything pretty much. I don't know what windows calls theirs but I think windows has the upper hand in that way.

3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

for laptops it's probably CPU usage, power, and charging

4. CanOpenerTrooper

Gaming PC. They are almost never crap. I didn't say that PC laptops are crap or anything I just thought that they had some un-useful features that bug the crap out of me whenever I use them.

5. CanOpenerTrooper

Yes. I have seen a symbol of the Hard-drive that flickers. I have also seen some for the charging cable.

6. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  7. CanOpenerTrooper

Don't get me started on Chromebook. we got one and took it on a road trip across NZ.... every other day it got an update and would not connect to wi-fi because of it... and no Minecraft on Chromebook D:

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

9. iamenrique123

iamenrique123 Active Member VIP

I prefer PC's, but I may be a bit bias. Both my parents are vets at Microsoft. My dad works on internet explorer and Windows 8.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  10. CanOpenerTrooper

Internet explorer, tell him to make it faster!

11. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

You use IE?