here i go again

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Kingsway04, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

Ok to start, I'm back! I am pretty happy I did come back. the reasons why I am here and why I would like to be unbanned are stated below.

First: Shadecrest Survival

I love playing survival servers. I believe they are really great fun. I believe it was Quietsea who banned me, as I had been going on and on and on and on etc about my mute. I am sorry I had caused trouble when noone had done anything at all. I love your survival server. Please please please let me back!

Second: Shadecrest Creative

I also love your creative server. I love doing pixel art and recently learnt how to build great statues! I would like to come back to the Creative server because I feel I should at least get to finish my plot build. I'm not saying you have to let me in though. I am suggesting you let me in. I love your server!

Thirdly: Shadecrest Survival (Games)

Ok honest to God I wasn't the one who got banned here. My brother figured out the password to my account and started playing on your server. I really can't write as much as I did with the other two shadecrest servers. so please understand. I love this server! It is one of the best I have ever used!

So, in conclusion, to sum it up, I am asking very politely for you guys to let me back. Please please please let me back. I honestly LOVE your server, and I have been playing on it under my BFF's account Karinb07. I can't really think of anything else to write, except; You guys and your servers are some of the best servers I have ever played!

Thank you for reading!

-Kingsway04

Edit: I also had a dog taken to the vet for Youthinisation. Was not easy for me.

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

The main issue why you were banned in the first place was your spamming and immaturity, especially on the forums.
    You are gonna want to work on that if you want in.

3. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

yes sir I will work on my spamming and immaturity. I am 13, you know. I am mature. It's my spam that needs work.

4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

No. You were incredibly annoying and I hated having to put up with your crap. Start being mature or I won't even consider unbanning.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  5. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

I am honestly being mat- I better change my signature- ure. I love your server, Quiet. I said to one of the amazingly awesome guests that I liked you most.

EDIT: Hence the EDIT in my reasoning up there.

6. QuietSea

I really doubt that considering the fact that i banned you because you cursed at me and other staff in shoutbox chat. Thanks but you don't need to brown nose to be unbanned. As I said in my above post, I'm not going to unban.

7. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

PLEASE! Give me one more chance. I have stopped cussing completely.

8. QuietSea

That's only because you want to get unbanned...

9. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

honestly, tell me what will make you happy and I WILL DO IT. Apart from commuting suicide. You will probs tell me to jump off a cliff, and I would. I would die and you would think my suicide wasn't good enough. You would then turn around and, in penguin language, say "who's next?"

10. QuietSea

Leave shade crest because you're not getting unbanned.

11. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

please at least lemme back on the SG server! I will be honest to god and swear it wasn't me who got banned. It wa my younger brother! I am literally crying because I love your server so much and would do anything to came back. tell others about this thread. Please leave this thread open for other people's opinions.

EDIT: Why do you hate me so much Quietsea? I would do anything to play your servers! Even FTB!

12. QuietSea

SG? A perm ban on one server is a perm ban on other servers.

13. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

awww why me?!?! I didn't even know I was banned until my brother told me I was banned from SG. he said he was trying to hack the server or something. Please understand it wasn't my fault. Is there any way I can get onto SG?

EDIT: He was away from school that day.

14. QuietSea

Does this ring a bell?

Dman2416 likes this.
  15. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

Dont rub it in -.- *Note: I mean this in a playful way.*

16. QuietSea

Rub it in? You asked why I don't want you unbanned.

17. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

… This isn't getting better for me is it.

18. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

If I may add my opinion to this thread, here it is:

We all understand that you were going through a tough time. S**t happens to all of us. But the way you reacted to people telling you this isn't the place to do so was in the worst way possible. You threatened an admin (last person you want to do this to), which you should know is strictly against the rules.

You have to calm down with your spam here. We're gamers, not counselors. Do your best to reduce the amount of messages you post, and so many problems on here will go away.

19. Kingsway04

Kingsway04 New Member

Thank you for your opinion, and yeah, I really wish I hadn't threatened anyone. I really was going through a lot. Plus, my Ex won't talk to me unless instructed.

20. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Locking this. From your posts so far, you clearly haven't changed and are toxic to our community. Not being unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.