oiShocKWavesv Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by oiShocKWavesv, Jul 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

What is your IGN? oiShocKWavesv
    Who banned you? QuietSea

Why were you banned? Xraying

When were you banned? About half an hour ago

How long is your ban?I believe paermanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban? See below

Why should you be unbanned? See below
    @QuietSea My IGN is oiShocKWavesv and I was banned by QuietSea a few minutes ago for XRAY and I believe it is a permanent, I was trying to get 41,00 rupies and thought a quick way to get them would be to sell diamonds in Moose's shop, so I installed XRAY and went mining and then got banned. I would like to if possible be unbanned as this is the only server I've ever committed to and don't want to loose all I've done. I understand if you don't want to unban me but if you do I will never use mods EVER AGAIN. I hope you really consider this as I would be devastated if I could never play on here again. I have only ever used the mod once and that was here, I don't like to cheat but 41,000r is a lot and voting alone would have taken upwards of 10 days. I am so sorry for what I did and I hope with all my heart that you will make my day and unban me. Even If it's a shortened ban like 2 or 3 weeks. It's better than never being able to play again.

Yours Sincerely,

oiShocKWavesv (Callum)

2. CanOpenerTrooper

CanOpenerTrooper Well-Known Member VIP

3. oiShocKWavesv

4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

... *facepalm*

5. oiShocKWavesv

Thanks ezeiger, that really helps me feel good.

6. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Xray bans are hardly ever reversed. I suppose it's up to QuietSea

7. oiShocKWavesv

I know, I read some other xray appeals and he only go a 3 week ban, I'm hoping for at least that...

8. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Brenthi is the only xrayer I know of to be unbanned in at least 2 years. You really messed up, shock :\
    (I know I shouldn't be posting here, but the guy was my towny)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

brenthi likes this.
  9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah. xray bans are perma.

10. oiShocKWavesv

I know I messed up, it's not like me to do this, I guess wanting to progress on this server just got the better of me. I'm so ashamed of myself. I realise what I did is wrong and I just hope that so done is kind enough to unban me. I really just wanna break down and cry. This server means o much to me.

11. oiShocKWavesv

Please quiet I'm begging you. This sever has practically been my life for the past few days.

12. oiShocKWavesv

Good evening, I've just found my son in his room crying. He said that he's been banned from a server and that you won't un ban him. I can't make out the reason why he was banned as he's too distraught for me to be able to be able to make out what he's saying. Can someone please explain to me why my son was banned from this server? From Graham Dockerill.

13. oiShocKWavesv

Is anyone there?

14. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

He used a form of cheating which gives him an unfair advantage over others in the game, 'x-ray' is not really tolerated on any servers and it is against our rules but he was using it.

15. QuietSea

16. oiShocKWavesv

Thank you for informing me on this. Is there anything I can do to persuade you to un ban him? This means a hell of a lot to him and it breaks my heart to see him like this.

17. QuietSea

I don't know why the post was locked... but as what other people said, xraying is illegal and we clearly stated in our rules cheating/hacking is not allowed. I'm sorry your son is upset about this.

18. oiShocKWavesv

He knows very well that what he did was wrong and him and I are truly sorry for breaking the rules of your server. He said that you can reset his inventory and his balance in game if it changes anything. This server that you own means so much to him and he is so upset about this. I sincerely hope you consider what I have said and make a decision. From Graham

19. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Any further talks can go on the newer thread now, locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.