[DENIED]AQTguy's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by AQTguy, Aug 14, 2013.

?

Am I ready for Mod?

1. hell no

75.0%
  2. heck yes

25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

I know there have been many new mods, but I wanted to give it a go! And, if it doesn't work out plz tell me what I can improve on so I can work on it and try again in 2 months :p

What is your IGN?
    AQTguy

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    Yes one time before I knew the rules. I got a one day ban for greifing a house. ( I used the materials from the house to build my own). This was the only time I have gotten banned.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?

Like bobby I don't really think that maturity comes with age, but by how you act or learn. So, I wont be giving my age. ( :p even though u guys can see my age in my profile, it might not be the real thing though.....tee hee)

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?

Yes, it was only on a little private server with my friends though. XD
    So, my answer would also be no because I've never been a legit mod.

When were you first seen on the server?

April 19, 2013

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?

I have Skype, hoping to get tapatalk when I get more money, and I can get TS if necessary.

Are you active on the server?

Yes I'm very active on the server I'm on usually everyday.

Are you active on the forum?

I wasn't much before, but I am trying to be more active on the forums. I check them in the morning and then later near the evening.
    Forum post count?

What time zone do live in?

Est. (I know I know Tons of mods for this time zone :p)

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?

I'm usually on the server like I said before everyday, I'm on usually for at least 3o mins , but I can stay on at most for like 6hrs. ( I know I'm an indoors person XD)
    What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?

I think what sets me apart from others is that I actually enjoy helping the new member ( not saying you guys don't..... I guess). And, with the new easy way to become a member, there's been an increasing amount of new members who basically don't know the rules. So, many of them need help and I've noticed that when you try to teach them the rules; for example telling them to use local chat they just don't do it because they don't look at your words, and then all of a sudden two of them have a huge argument of something. I think its best to give both of them what they want so it makes them both happy instead of giving them a punishment ( not saying punishments aren't effective). Soo, what I'm trying to get at is that I like to look on the brighter side of things.

So thanks for all the support and being the best Minecraft Server/Family Ever!
    Cant wait to see all the feed back if any!

Your good ol' pal,

AQT

2. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

Good on you for having a crack, I don't see many new players doing this sort of thing. My one point of advice is that you should check the forums more often and be online more often. I had trouble with that in my first app and it was closed. Other than that, good luck and I hope all goes well.

3. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Ok thx for the advice!! I've been on basically everyday since the day i joined tho XD! But I will try to e on more often online and on the server! Thx again awesome

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked. Sorry you are not what we are looking for in a mod. Much room for improvement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.