Anatoly Zaitsev Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AnatolyZaitsev, Aug 14, 2013.

1. What is your IGN? AnatolyZaitsev

Who banned you? Awasted
    Why were you banned(ban message)? For disrespecting Awasted and Anno
    When were you banned? August 9
    How long is your ban? 5 days

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I had ruff night at work so i had a bad temperer and i disrespected Awasted and also some other admins.
    Why should you be unbanned? I apologize for my actions and i respect what admins do on this server and i will control my temper and giving me another chance wont disappoint anybody.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if it's a 5 day ban from 5 (or 6) days ago. Then shouldn't you be unbanned now? If so, is this to say that you haven't been unbanned yet?

3. no i havent been unbanned yet

4. Legend9468

Ok then, I was wondering why this was a ban appeal if the time was up. I'll wait for awastedlife to see this then, just to make sure it is a glitch.

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

It's 5 days from the time of this post (which was 4 days ago)

6. Legend9468

Ah, that makes a bit more sense. I just looked at the date of the ban (which was the 9th) and the date today (which is the 15th)

Fair enough, ignore previous comments then by me.

7. this is a redo post because i already did my post which would six days now

8. sorry fives now 9 + 5 equals so i though it was today unless im wrong i apologize

9. Legend9468

I think basically in 24 hours the 5 day ban is up. Either way, seeing as it's not a perm ban I would recommend waiting it out.