o0z's ban apeal on mcmmo cheating.

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by o0z, Aug 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o0z

o0z Member

I was banned for auto fishing, not the hack, i actually taped down my mouse, and went to bed, i only got 64 fish out of it, When i asked in chat, Is auto fishing aloud? Poeple said no, and i said, no no no, not the hacl, but like holding down your click button with something, and a MOD said yes it is allowed.

2. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

AFK fishing is not allowed. Holding down your mouse while being there is fine. awastedlife

3. o0z

o0z Member

Erik, i was in bed right next to my computer and i turned around to turn it off, and i was banned, I was told from a moderator tha it is aloud, check the logs.

4. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Who said it?

5. o0z

o0z Member

Random0ne

6. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Looked through yesterday's logs and it doesn't look like you ever asked.
    Random0ne

7. o0z

o0z Member

When did i say i asked him yesterday?
    I asked him about a week ago.

8. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

It was on the 14th.
    I never said that autofishing was legal. When I said "oh xD" I was just responding to the fact that you didn't mean the autofishing hack. I missed the next part of what you said because i was dealing with someone attempting to pm me an ip. That's my fault and I apologize for that. I can see where you misunderstood though. I did say that boosting was allowed, and my lack of response to your last statement could be taken as an approval of your question. While it wasn't my intention, I did accidentally give him the idea that afk fishing was allowed.

9. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

someone also said to a newbie that afk acrobatics farming was legal. someone seems to be going around telling the wrong rules lol (not saying it's randomone)
    Maybe we need a revision on rules so that people aren't as confused?

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  10. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

From what I understand, boosting mcmmo levels is ok as long as you aren't afk or constantly dying, correct?

Also, seeing that it was a misunderstanding cause by me, would there be any issue unbanning o0z?

11. QuietSea

I honestly don't know the definite truth. That's why i think we should re-examine our rules lol. in my opinion, I'd unban o0z. It's your call.
    Also, I think Nifix has more insight for MCMMO related things because he's best at it.

thechooosen1 likes this.
  12. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

o0z will be unbanned, locking.

13. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

14. QuietSea

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.