XXXProdXXX Ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Seamonthrow17, Aug 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Considering the fact of what other's have said, I don't think you are getting unbanned. It's all up to staff in the end, but it appears that your account has caused great trouble in the past. Respect the staff's decision as it is final.

2. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Also, wtf username?

3. Seamonthrow17

Seamonthrow17 New Member

Yeah its my brothers username seamonthrow

4. Seamonthrow17

Seamonthrow17 New Member

And wait PieSquared you still remember and your still angry at me for killing you when you were lvl 50 probably more then 2 years ago???? Seriously

5. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

If you've given up hope as stated last page, why not just mosey on along?

This constant debate isn't getting you anywhere.

6. Seamonthrow17

Seamonthrow17 New Member

I don"t have hope? Im not praying to god to get un banned because its just a game lol but it is a fun game and a good server so im seeing maybe I may get unbanned despite all the people who still hate me. Im still here because maybe people will forgive me and maybe ill have a chance to make amens with all the people I have angered and maybe Ill get to play on this awesome server again.

7. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Well, this isn't going anywhere.

8. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Dude if you want to get on so badly, get a new account and don't tell anyone. Maybe even change your ip ( if it really hasn't changed from 2 years ago ).

9. Chronos

Chronos Active Member

Quick someone track down his ip !

10. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

how hopeful and optimistic

11. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I'm impressed to see that you have remained calm in all of your replies even after taking all the crap from everyone. If nothing else, it appears that you have matured from the person that everyone knew you as. It appears to me that you are sorry for what you did, and are willing to make up for it. Granted, I wasn't even on the server when you were banned, so I don't claim to know anything about the circumstances. However, it's also rather evident that many people don't want to see you unbanned, so I think it may be wise to just follow Quiet's suggestion. (And yes, for anyone who's wondering, this is the same stance I took on ryo's ban appeal. I can't help it, I just have a tendency to believe people when they say they're sorry.)

thechooosen1 and Nifix like this.
  12. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

13. DarkNoodle

DarkNoodle Member VIP

Prod, you said your mom didn't dispute the the donation because she is dead then who did? You obviously werent old enough at the time if you were 13-14. So who's credit card was it and who disputed it?...

Nifix, sharqman and Random0ne like this.
  14. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I was wondering that myself. It's the only part of the thread I take issue with.

Nifix likes this.
  15. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

I'm in "drunk space" most of the time, so this ban appeal (while very fuzzy on screen) seems somewhat disingenuous to me... I defer to spacecadetkevin's logic, as he was a shadecrest participant long before I joined the server. :D

16. Seamonthrow17

Seamonthrow17 New Member

no idea yo I dont remember

17. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

for the uninitiated or stupid, that basically means "no" and "stay away" <3

18. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Locked. Getting offtopic and it looks like you are not going to get unbanned.

Alan321, Jasperli and trukklob like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.