Bye All I'll Miss You! ;(

Discussion in 'Good Byes' started by AQTguy, Aug 26, 2013.

1. AQTguy

AQTguy Member

Dear my dearest friends of SC (hehe said dear twice),

I just wanted to tell you all that I won't be able to play minecraft for a while (not sure how long). Meaning I won't be able to play the only thing on MC i enjoy which is the most spectacular, amazing, jaw dropping, mega awesome, and great loving server that is called Shadecrest. This is due because I've just gone too addicted and I can't stop myself from getting on the computer and playing MC. And, I do this when the only time i hav to myself is when I need to study for school. So when Im not supposed to play i get on MC. And i hav lied to people just so i can stay home and play. And it has become too much trouble sooo that is why I have to stop. I really don't want to but i know the consequences are if I keep playing. So I just wanted to say bye to all of you, my dearest and closet MC family members. And I would just like to thank these people and talk a little about them if i can.

• QuietSea- thx for always being the humorous, cheerful person that always kept me up when I was down. I remember the first time i met u it was with Salmon and i won't forget that day because u brought me the humor i hope I hav in SC. Good luck with the channel i'll watch as much as i can.
    •AnnodynS- ohhh Anno ill miss u a ton! Thx for always helping

I wrote a while ton but my jacked up computer only got me this much above me i wrote so i wrote a new letter below thx sorry for he inconvience

I made huge letter saying thx to everyone and everyon with their specific name and whats not. And thanking them and I accidentally deleted it so im rage quitting right now. :(
    I just wanted to thank u all for being my favorite server but i need to leave MC for a while mainly becuz I've gotten so addicted tht i go to drastic measure like lying to play on MC. So since i wont be playing MC i can't play the beloved, amazing, jaw dropping, and awesome server SC. So I thank u for being so so wonderful and i love u guys so take care!
    ( I wrote like a paragraph for each person listed so if u want to know what I wrote about u leave a reply thx)
    •QuietSea
    •AnnodynS
    •Padaun
    •bobbylou
    •Melina
    •NMB
    •ndv
    •Maddie
    •Clover
    •archenemy
    •majestic_moose
    •salmon
    •Leadforu
    •Nikle
    •Canop
    •Mae
    •Abdullah
    •awasted
    •Angelorcales
    •Fewly
    •Bp
    •imaxorz
    •and lots more
    Ill keep im touch with the forums but until then bye all ill miss u! Dont forget me when u guys become a famous server. Ill cherish all of u forever!
    Bye,
    -ur friend AQT

Dman2416, Z_Millla, Padaun and 7 others like this.
  2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

wrong board LOL(moved)
    Best wishes to you too bro =] Good luck with school

3. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

AQT
    Sorry to see you go man! One good thing though... even at your (presumably) young age, you have recognized an addictive/compulsive behavior, or someone in your life has forced this reality into light for you. Acknowledging a bad behavior, then working to remedy it is a great step towards maturity, and should be celebrated. In the grand scheme of things, minecraft is not particularly important, and if the game has become a social crutch that is inhibiting your private life in ANY way, dumping it is the most appropriate response you could have. Sometimes, online interactions become so attractive as to isolate people from the real world, even to the point of lying to family and friends to insulate oneself, and bolster those online relationships. This is ultimately unhealthy, and should be avoided. School and life come first, no matter what! Thanks for taking a mature step towards your own personal success, and know that the server will exist in some form, regardless of your decisions.

*Also... no shout out to trukklob in the list?!?!?!??!?!!? (lol)

*go to school, get them brainzz, then make a super cool game for yourself that we can all join in the future and chill out on!!!

Last edited: Aug 27, 2013
    Flamestar00 likes this.
  4. AnnodynS

AnnodynS Guest

AQT you are such a sweet guy.. and I went through a very similar realization. I keep it to a minimum now.. but you are very wise as Trukk said to see you have a problem and deal with it. Good job for making the hard decision to stop. Real life and school are always more important than MC. <3 you and hope we see you again some time.. when things are more in balance.

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

I'm proud of you, if I could quit, I would have long ago. Good luck in school, if you have the willpower to quit, you have the willpower to do well in school.

6. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

good luck dude, i know i lack the willpower or desire to quit

7. I think those of us who are in school and college/uni have all felt like this to varying degrees. It takes a certain level of maturity to be able to recognise when excessive gaming is becoming a problem, and it’s even more difficult to take preventative action.
    For this reason I’m very impressed with the decision you’ve made and I really respect you for it.
    It’s been a pleasure getting to know you in game, and I’ll keep an eye out for you on the forums :).

Flamestar00, AnnodynS and QuietSea like this.
  8. InvaderZar

InvaderZar Member

I started reading this and I was liek oh God what is he going on about, but as I kept reading I realized that I will miss you dearly AQT. Good luck in life, hope you can come back soon, man. Keep in touch. :3
    *on a side note*
    WHERE AM I IN THAT LIST

Dman2416 and AnnodynS like this.
  9. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

Let's be real here. School > Minecraft

Dman2416 likes this.
  10. trukklob

let's be more real here... wasted > life

11. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

I don't know where to begin.......
    First of all I would like to say that you are really mature and great to be around. I understand why you have to stop for a while. It's really mature. I will look after your horses and the peaceful house :) It won't be the same without you. :( But in the end school is more important.....Maybe when things get sorted you can come and join us again. I just hope everything goes well with you.
    Your Friend
    Flamestar00

AnnodynS and trukklob like this.
  12. Flamestar00

Thx for liking it truk <3 My first like....and probably my last D:

trukklob likes this.
  13. trukklob

keep mentioning my ign in threads, and you'll get all sorts of likes!! :D

THEdeadRETURNED and Flamestar00 like this.
  14. Flamestar00

Really..... I never knew that xD
    That's really good to say that even though it's hard to admit.

AnnodynS likes this.
  15. sioutdoors

sioutdoors Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Didn't know you that well after reading this I wish I had GL in life and school

16. Flamestar00

AQT
    Secondly I think it's great that you know that MC isn't everything. Everything in moderation is my motto
    Flame

17. trukklob

Siout...
    You're older than me, and yet, you use zero punctuation in your sentences while committing multiple grammatical errors...? How are these kids supposed to learn anything if we don't set some kind of basic example? (Ha! jk si you knows i luvs ya-! :D )

stlnaturals likes this.
  18. Flamestar00

AQTguy You forgot to add me on the list D: (Don't worry I know you meant me too <3)

19. Kingofall2

Kingofall2 Member

Not seeing you around it'll take time getting used to. Thanks for the help back in the day. I met allot of decent people during the project, you being one of them. Study hard and good luck with school man. You've made the wiser decision.

20. AwesomeGuy2010

AwesomeGuy2010 Active Member

AQTguy :eek: I'm not on the list!

Like NikleKing said, it'll take us some time to get used to you not being part of the community. It's awesome to see that you have the willpower to quit, many people I know spend too much time on games and such. Good luck with school, study hard and if you feel like you can get back on, we'll be all here to welcome to you. But focus on your work first. It was great being having you as part of the community, and once again, good luck with school.

I completley agree with this.

Hope to see you soon AQT, you will be missed.