New Biomes In 1.7

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by THEdeadRETURNED, Aug 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Alright guys well time to reset. Abandon map. GG

2. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I will miss this map oh well so much for Tre.co

3. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Shadecrest 7.0

AnnodynS likes this.
  4. stlnaturals

stlnaturals Member VIP

Lol, Legend9468 my house you made will be greatly missed.

5. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Unless you made your house in the mining world it'll be fine

Nifix likes this.
  6. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Assuming they reset the worlds entirely with no chance to get it back. I really really really really really hope they don't. I don't want to lose my half chest of melon D:

7. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Just expand the borders. Less tears.

8. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

I kinda feel a North was kinda right moment coming on. We could've made shadecrest 1.0 work an extra 5 months.

9. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

That seems like the logical solution, but it will be a very annoying process for people who aren't VIPs to get to explore these new biomes.
    Also, it seems unfair to make people to travel across vast oceans to try and get to these new biomes. (Especially if you live in the pvp world)

10. oiShocKWavesv

oiShocKWavesv Well-Known Member VIP

Ha,haha. I kinda sounds like your suggesting we start over, you guys are funny

11. Kingofall2

Kingofall2 Member

Shadecrest 3.0? Eventually it'll have to happen because people will want to play the new biomes and that will be something most everyone else will have to offer that we don't. We can get by for a few months, but sooner or later it'll be a drawback for new players.

I'm not real 'big' on the idea of just resetting everything, so world editing to the new world will almost be a must. Last time you guys decided to pull this stunt, I had just nearly finished a 200x200x50 project hole then word of the reset came. I didn't even bother connecting for 3 months because I had nothing to really return to.

12. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Just note people that we probaly have 3-4 months before this update. So there's plenty of time to think of something.

AnnodynS likes this.
  13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I want new biomes

14. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Don't we all Qui-Qui

15. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Then so we would WE the biomes in? There are plenty of unused biomes that could be turned into the new ones......right?

16. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

As long as nothing gets regenerated I am fine cause I don't want to see people's stuff vanish.

17. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Hey! There will be a way to get colored item names/strings in vanilla in this update! Cooler auction items a possibility?

18. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe we can just expand borders as already suggested?

If we reset every time there is a terrain generator update, we will always be updating. We should probably find a more permanent solution than just resetting, mostly because it makes Pie sad.

19. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

20. LeafGreen877

LeafGreen877 Member

Resetting makes everyone sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.