One Event Idea and One server idea

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by o0z, Sep 16, 2013.

1. o0z

o0z Member

Hello, I'm just suggesting two event ideas I got yesterday in an epiphany while farming.

1. A PvP event, 2 randomly selected players are put in a flat arena to fight with equal gear(i recommend Prot IV fights, with potions), the winner gets to stay in the arena, and the other person is out. The next opponent is faced up against the winner of last round, and so on, until everyone has fought in the arena. I realize there a few things that might need to be changed.

2. Basically, I think there should be an arena that is just flat, and players can choose a kit, and 1v1, maybe an archer kit, but instead of the archer kit in the /warp arena, it has potions, a Prot IV 1v1 kit, fully loaded with potions, after the fight, the players are tp'd out, without the gear, and with the stuff they entered with.
    Basically, add another arena with better kits and flat ground

Thanks!

Z_Millla and Jasperli like this.
  2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I already explained how the first event is flawed in game:p and would take aaaages

Always wanted to do the second one, probably gonna wait until sharqman has changed something though.

3. o0z

o0z Member

The first one if the funner one though! It can be tweaked to where its in bracket form or something.

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Yeah, this sounds really cool. It'd be a good way to challenge someone without risking your own gear.

5. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

What if we had an FFA elimination game, where people go into the arena, and the last one to survive wins? People would have equal gear and could get small advantages in chests scattered in the arena. (Example of small advantage would be diamond sword -> diamond sword with sharpness I or diamond chestplate to diamond chestplate with protection I)

6. o0z

o0z Member

Yeah, but Prot IV fights are the best, everyone spawns 20 blocks away from another, with the best gear in the game