Grief-ish?

Discussion in 'Finger Pointing' started by Abdullahj, Sep 30, 2013.

1. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

What is your IGN?: AbdullahJ
    What is the IGN of the offenders?: comanche194, wool2005, and Deamonical
    Which rules did they break?: Grief(ish)
    Are there any witnesses? What are their IGN's?: no
    Did you talk to the people who were doing the rule-breaking?
    What did they say?: They said they were invited. They were not.
    Around what time did it happen? (include timezone): Around 2 months ago at first, but it's been stretching until now
    Do you think they should be given a punishment for this?: I just want them out, and my stuff back.
    Do you have screenshot(s) or video(s) of the incident (example: chat logs)? Post them at the end of the post:
    Were any mods or admins on at the time this happened? Who were they?:
    Have they broke a rule(s) before? Which ones?:

Specifically, since the proper layout will not allow it, and NMB told me to post here anyway, imma say what happened. I told the offenders to get out, they did not. They built rooms, and would not leave. Several of them took things out of item frames, and mods could not find the items. I want there rooms GONE. And I want whatever is in all their locked chests.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2013
  2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

you're going a little far on the contents of their chests, honestly- I'd wager at least some of it is their hard earned crap

3. waterpower1

waterpower1 Active Member

Since you have let this happen for a while now their homes are officially theirs, you cannot eject them now. If you want to live alone then you will have to build another house (if you are lucky an admin might copy your current one over). As to the item frames it depends, if their homes are separate to yours and they broke blocks on it then they are griefing; if however, they live in the same home and use the same rooms as you then they have total access to the house and it is theirs to modify.

4. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

So did they build the rooms in your house without your permission? And it has been ongoing?

If so, why did it take you so long to come to the forums with a post?

aarondang likes this.
  5. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I told some mods/admins when it happened. They said they'll handle it. Never did. I asked NMB about it, he said to post here.

6. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Their "homes" are INSIDE my house! Literally! Inside! As in, they built stuff in rooms that I built for other uses other than strangers living there!

7. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

8. waterpower1

Do you know which mods you asked at the time?

9. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Not exactly. Just made a modreq. I think Dynodamon may have tried to find my god armour that was stolen from some frames.

10. waterpower1

Do you remember the number that your modreq was? Or could you make a modreq where your current home is?

Last edited: Oct 1, 2013
  11. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

I made the modreq like, 2 months ago. I thought it was handled., until I came back and saw it. I will make another now though.

12. waterpower1

Comanche and wool have been inactive for two months; deam is the only one in question. As I can't find any modreqs relating to you asking them to leave the best that can be offered currently is that in one week if deam hasn't come back then you can remove their stuff.

13. Abdullahj

Abdullahj Active Member

Souds fine, but can someone at least remove the locked items? I do not care whether I get them or not, but I want them gone.