[WITHDREW]<Thodazarexrt>'s Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by thodazarexrt, Oct 7, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    18.5%
  2. no

15 vote(s)
    55.6%
  3. maybe

7 vote(s)
    25.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

What is your IGN?
    - Thodazarexrt

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.
    -Never, I have had a clean record so far.

Are you 14 or older, and if not are you mature enough to be considered?
    -I am 16 years of age, and I am a mature and responsible person. I take consideration into everything I do and accomplish when playing these sort of games.

Have you ever been a moderator/admin on another server/this one?
    -I have not, shadecrest is one of the only servers I have ever played to this extent.
    When were you first seen on the server?
    -First seen Nov 5, 2011 12:47:21 AM

Do you have skype/teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?
    -I have them all and if i don't have something I am sure I can end up getting it :).

Are you active on the server?
    -Very, ever since I have joined I have tried as hard as I possibly could to play on a regular basis, if I am ever not on for any reason it is usually because of school/work related incidents. I try hard to be on as much as i possibly can.

Are you active on the forum?
    -I am with the forums as I am with the server, I might not be on all the time but I am able to get on and make a routine out of looking through and observing what is going on around the server with the forums.

Are you active on the forum? - (Forum Post Counter)
    -The forum messages I have is 51, as for posts I do not know at this time. This number has increased to 82 as days have gone by. I post a lot and have a good understanding of the forums now.

What time zone do live in?
    -Mountain Standard Time _ MST.

How often are you online, and is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?
    -This all depends on whether I have school, work or any other activities I need to attend. If I have school and am not caught up with homework/school work and whatnot I will be on around weekends - Friday, Saturday, Sunday. If I have work I might not be on during the week as a whole but since I am not employed at the moment there will be no issue with work, unless I am employed in the future. Other than that there is nothing stopping me from playing to my full ability :).

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?
    -I am an intellectual and experienced player, I have been playing this server on and off for around 2 years, in this time I have been able to get a lot of information and skills from Shadecrest. Shadecrest is quite a big part of my gaming life as it stands right now, everything i get out of this server is just extraordinary and I would be a big help with everything needed and pursued for the server. I am just a regular person like anyone else but in general I think I have a lot to offer when it comes to staff positions, everything I do is thought out to become perfection and if it isn't I will be sure to get it to the level of perfection. When I play I am always thoughtful of other people and what they are about. this being I would be very helpful to people in need and can find any sort of information required for that said person to be happy.

-I really enjoy to be part of a big group of people set out for one goal, success and in this case the success of the server. with this goal I would do anything to get to it, if that means having to do certain things like help people, or something like having to help with server direction and ideas. Anyway what I am trying to say is I might just have what it takes to be set as a moderator, and do anything required of myself. I hope the people reading this understand that I mean to be the best of the best in anything I do and accomplish, such as getting the moderator position.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application, I hope you see me eye to eye with this.

Sincerely, Thodazarexrt

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

I can't say I see you on that much, which is my only problem here

3. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I am regularly on as of last week, I may of just started playing again but in the future I will be sure to be on and helping out as much as possible padaun :D.

4. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

If you have any questions on what my activity will look like in the next month or so please message me :). I have been active before and can be again. In general I have the potential to be an "active player".

Last edited: Oct 8, 2013
  5. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

(I've gotten tapatalk) - With Tapatalk I can be a frequent forums user.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2013
  6. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

I've known u pretty well off and on for a while, only issue is you seem to have is disappearing for months and returning again haha, best of luck.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

Just as a tip: posting on every thread since the beginning of the SC forums isn't going to help you out much ;)

8. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

It's Not like I do that for any special reason.

9. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I do things for my own being and enjoyment, Not to impress.

10. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

As anyone can understand, this is a big deal in many ways. I would very much like for everyone to participate in this discussion with respect and understanding. This is something that means quite a bit to myself since I have been on this server for a very long time, almost since the server became what it is today, shadecrest. Thank you for all of your consideration and help with everything it is very much appreciated :).

11. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

We've always had something against reviving old threads, really

12. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Well I am very sorry, I really didn't know :/.

13. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It ain't a massive taboo, a little strange, but not bad. It's more just continuing threads after they've unofficially ended, like greeting someone from a month and a half ago.

Doesn't matter anyway, live and learn.

aarondang likes this.
  14. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

For sure, that is what life is all about, learning from already made mistakes.

15. Sophiiiiiiier

Sophiiiiiiier Active Member VIP

I don't think you all should be giving him negative comments because he didn't spend a lot of time on Shadecrest or the forums. He does his best to get on even though he's in high school. He's been on Shadecrest for a while and would make a great Mod. This is one of the best applications I have seen in a while. Best of luck.

16. Legend9468

Mate, activity is one of the most important things for mods. Mods are the people who run the server (Admins also), they're promoted so staff have a set of eyes on the server; if someone doesn't come online often then it defeats the purpose of the promotion.

I've not seen any critique on their character, which is good. I just wanted to say that the comments aren't negative, every application needs to have the persons negatives pointed out. If inactivity is the worst thing that this person can do, then all the do is just to sign in for 10 minutes every now and again to get their face known around the server.

sharqman likes this.
  17. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

And that is what I shall do :).

18. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

I'm actually quite impressed with your application. It is very well written, and it's obvious that you put some time into it. Seeing that you have been gone for a while, if you made an effort to refamiliarize yourself with the server's rules/customs and stayed active, I would have no issue with you as a potential candidate.

19. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

I didn't know reviving threads was so frowned upon

20. Legend9468

Reviving threads without a decent reason is frowned upon (More of an unspoken rule).

Reviving a thread on favourite games = good

Reviving an introduction thread from a month ago = not so good.

ndvenckus1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.