ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by o0z, Nov 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o0z

o0z Member

What is your IGN?o0z
    Who banned you? sharqman
    Why were you banned? Pouring lava on afk payers in glass cage, (sorry aaron, wasn't meant to hit you)
    When were you banned? Today
    How long is your ban? no idea
    Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? I set fire to padaun and aaron, only meant to kill pad because the subject of the legendary item, "devastator" is being ignored and wanted to get attention, idk it made sense at the time, mkay.
    Why should you be unbanned? The items have probably been rolled back, and its no big deal, sorry if i sound like a wise ass.

P.S.

I only want Admins replying.

DastardlyWhale likes this.
  2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

that's still illegal, regardless of whether or not you wanted to kill aaron or not.
    Also, you can't just keep me out by saying Admins only- I'm very well involved...

Secondly- They weren't rolled back. They were burnt to a crisp and could not be recovered.

Flamestar00 likes this.
  3. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

The items haven't been rolled back. There is no excuse for breaking the rules, and you picked the worst way to handle the situation.
    You could have made another post on the forums being more clear about the situation, you could have talked to the admins, we have plenty if one is not cooperating.
    You ban will be permanent unless we see a change in your maturity.

epic_poke8, Flamestar00 and Dynodamon like this.
  4. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

The items haven't been rolled back because prism currently doesn't log death drops. Also, it's a great idea to break a rule killing an afk staff member during an event made to give the players (you) free stuff. So shush.

5. o0z

o0z Member

Is there anyway of finding out why items they lost and repay them with my items? Plus a little extra for their compensation?

6. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I do not think they can. I once had some enchanted armor taken out of some frames, and they could not get them back.

7. Padaun

Both Sharq and Erik attempted to just figure out what was lost, but it wasn't logged.

8. o0z

o0z Member

Do you remember what you had? You died pretty quickly i'm guessing prot 1-2 diamond armor.

9. Padaun

I remember a small amount of what I had, but my inventory was nearly full with just stuff. Mostly from the glass cage.

10. o0z

o0z Member

could i pay you with prot 2 diamond armor, and a 15 diamonds, maybe?

11. Padaun

12. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

o0z, this is just one of a multitude of things you've done in the past. You do one thing, we give you another chance, and it's like you learn nothing from it... I don't understand what you're thinking before you do something like this. Eventually there's a point where we can't give you anymore warnings.

13. o0z

o0z Member

So this is it? I'm banished from sc.

14. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

If we let you back on you'll just cause more drama. Like ndv said there's a place to draw the line for things lol

15. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Locked, staff seems to be unanimous on this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.