[ACCEPTED]THEdeadRETURNED's new MOD app

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by THEdeadRETURNED, Nov 3, 2013.

?

Should I become a Moderator for this amazing server?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No! (please give reason below)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

What is your IGN? THEdeadRETURNED
    Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain. Nope

Are you 14 or older? 15

Are you mature enough to be considered? I think so, however I know I can improve in some areas.

Do you have any past staff experiences in minecraft ? I am an Admin on one server, and Owner of another, so I have quite a bit of experience in this department

When were you first seen on the server? June 17th, 2013

How much playtime do you have(subtract afk time)? I tend to leave when I'm AFK so I would say around 1 day, 14 hours. I understand it is rather low, but I had some really crappy IRL stuff come up, but its done with now, and I've become quite a bit more active, most of my ontime is this month.

Do you have teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk? I have ts3 installed, but havent set it up yet. I can install tapatalk if needed

What time zone do live in? EST

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play? During the week I'm on and off quite a bit between 3pm and 10pm. On the weekend, I am on when I can be, hours are not set because I like pulling all-nighters :D. normally at least 6-7 hours a day.

Do you actively vote? If no why not? I try to vote when I remember.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more? Nope, I will give notice if anything comes up.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked? I have a considerable amount of experience being staff on servers, and know how to deal with rule-breakers effectively (a lesson I learned the hard way when I had first started my server.)

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application, vote however you wish. ~dead

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.