Ban Appeal V2

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by o0z, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o0z

o0z Member

I have been thinking of what I did to get banned for the past few days, and thinking about the other times I have been banned before. I do realize I have been more trouble to this community than help. I can see it from a staff's point of view, there is no reason to un-ban me, I will just cause me and more trouble, I am not this much of an ass in real life, i just wanted to create some drama on the server, it was quite bland to me when I joined, I didn't mean to take it this far... but it is what it is. I'm just asking to get an unban for 2 weeks, and if I don't prove that i have changed or whatever, ban me.

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

First off: yes, yes you were

Second: If you don't believe you should be unbanned and that the ban is just, then why did you make an appeal...? If even you agree, then it's probably fair...

Thirdly: That's not the way to go about creating drama...

Flamestar00 likes this.
  3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

i'll give you this... you cleaned up once when you first joined and wreaked havoc with omgsanta... we banned him then u cleaned up real fast and didn't get in trouble for awhile; until recently. u have not been on your best behavior lately. but what i'm saying is if the admins give u a second chance you need to be on your best behavior... i have seen it once for a short time. if u get that second chance you will constantly be crossing your t's and dotting your i's.

Flamestar00 and Random0ne like this.
  4. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

You don't even sound sincere for what you've done

Flamestar00 likes this.
  5. o0z

o0z Member

what do you want me to say? I sooo dearly sorry for my wrongs, I am but I am not gonna write a whole apology letter as if I bullied some kid and made him cut his ear off.

6. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

I just don't think he should be given another chance he's going about creating drama not even giving himself a way of getting back on the server, to me this is just a joke and shouldn't be dealt with, he's gone and it should be left as that.

7. trukklob

trukklob Active Member Creative Architect

lel... "I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dearly sorry" sounds "soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" disingenuous-
    Also, Vincent Van Gogh was not bullied by anyone about his crappy paintings, and he STILL cut his ear off... soooooooo, a more in-depth explanation/apology would be a step in the right direction. :D All I know is, you killed me a lot in survival for no apparent reason, and didn't seem too upset about it. :3

8. trukklob

sooooooooooooo...

bluud2 likes this.
  9. thodazarexrt

thodazarexrt Member

Why deal with this problem and give him the satisfaction of leading you into more drama? This should just be closed or locked.

10. o0z

o0z Member

I killed a lot if people, I got used to it

11. trukklob

high five, buddy! a smart move indeed. :D

DerangedWalrus and Flamestar00 like this.
  12. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

Looks like the Staff AND the People and unanimous in this one... Lock this for me, trukk :D?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.