banned people's stuff

Discussion in 'Survival Server Suggestions' started by THEdeadRETURNED, Nov 15, 2013.

?

Good idea?

1. Yes

36.4%
  2. No

45.5%
  3. Possibly

13.6%
  4. I have a better idea (comment below)

4.5%
  1. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

So, I'm thinking that if someone is perma banned and their appeal is turned down, than all their stuff should be fair-game for people to take unless they got banned for x-ray. It seems rather stupid to me for someone stuff to remain protected and locked when they are banned. Just an idea, comment below if you agree or disagree and why.

2. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

If it were to be given to the people it should be auctioned to the people!

Sent from Sleberts phone

3. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

I like this idea. Maybe it should be auctioned though, however if auctioned then it is obligation that all material is leveled to dirt grass and restored in a more natural state. Otherwise people would just salvage the ruins and leave messy half built abandoned town.

CanOpenerTrooper likes this.
  4. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

I agree completely, unless they stole from item frames. Then the player they stole from should get the stolen goods, and the rest be given away to whoever gets it.

Flamestar00 likes this.
  5. Slebert

Yeah, there would be alot of situational stuff, which I don't see being a problem. If the stuff they had was acquired illegaly or stolen, then it should be given back or sacrificed to the gods :p it could function like an estate sale kind of deal.

Sent from Sleberts phone

6. THEdeadRETURNED

this is what i was going for, seeing banned people's houses with nice stuff annoys me :)

7. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

I think this is a good idea, but would add that I would prefer that the houses don't get leveled by admins. If we put in a sign at the entrance saying "vacant - feel free to move in" then it would provide a good starting place for new players.

8. Slebert

I was more talking about the items in their chests :p the house should be left to the option of the town owner if it is in a town, if not then it should be sold as well, if no one is willing to by it then it should be made to be a free house.

Sent from Sleberts phone

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

This is what the auctions were originally were until things got amped up.

10. Slebert

Mabey add the stuff from banned people?

Sent from Sleberts phone

Flamestar00 likes this.
  11. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Well when Leaf got banned he griefed my base. He had is chests there so awasted unlocked them for me and I got his stuff. Pretty good deal for me ;) since he took and griefed my stuff....

12. o0z

o0z Member

not my goodies D:

13. THEdeadRETURNED

y not?

14. o0z

o0z Member

there precious and priceless

15. Flamestar00

Well you got banned...

16. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Dibs all the diamond hoes!

Flamestar00 likes this.
  17. Flamestar00

Dibs all the gold!

18. THEdeadRETURNED

dibs on the beacon

19. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Well guys, if the items were not obtained legitimately, I don't think they should be fair game...

20. Flamestar00

If it was put in place it would only be the items legit owned not x-Ray items