Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by BurningIce2, Nov 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

I'm writing this for a friend who doesn't speak English very well.

What is your IGN? DELTA83

Who banned you?(use @<full username>) sharqman

Why were you banned(ban message)? Griefing

When were you banned? 13th of November, 2013 at 03:02:27 pm

How long is your ban? permanent

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? cida0003 helped me through the quiz, because I don't understand English very well and so I didn't know griefing wasn't aloud in the peaceful survival server.

Why should you be unbanned? I should be unbanned because I didn't know griefing was illegal.

2. Padaun

Padaun Well-Known Member VIP

It's his fault that he didn't understand the rules, whether or not English is his first language or not... If you think that's unfair, then maybe, since he can't speak it so well, you could've told him what the rules were, as opposed to leaving someone who doesn't know English to go read all of the signs in English and learn them.

sharqman likes this.
  3. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

So he's not gonna get unbanned?

Sent from my GT-S7560 using Tapatalk

4. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

You just need to wait for sharqman to get online. Even if English isn't your first language, you still need to know the rules and follow them. If you need help understanding anything, either ask your friend or a staff member and they should be able to help clarify if something is allowed or not.

5. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Not knowing the rules is not an excuse for breaking them. I will unban you, but this is your last chance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.