PC game suggestion?

Discussion in 'Off-topic' started by Rem, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman2416

Dman2416 Active Member

I missed that part, my bad.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It was going to happen eventually, I just felt the need to bump that phrase every now and again.

3. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

i said no league of legends D:

4. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

I am currently play Shogun Fall of the Samurai total war and I am also about to get Europa 4 Universals (best strategy game ever!!!!)

5. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

smite/dota 2

6. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

I agree with this one

\/

7. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

You should play mountain. And if that doesn't fit your style I hear that the kardashian game is getting a PC port, you'll love that!

8. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

how many dead threads can YOU bump

9. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

Is that a question or a challenge? Because if it's a question that's like asking how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop. If it's a challenge I'm afraid I have to decline.

10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

In all seriousness though. It's bad etiquette to bump threads which are 10 months old. 2 weeks I usually the max age before people get annoyed at a thread getting bumped.

To simplify. Please read the date of the last post before commenting. In a thread like this, the topic isn't even relevant anymore.

11. Grimmjow

Grimmjow New Member

Oh I dern sure read that date. I read the demons out of it and sprinkled holy water on it until it was sooooo soaked you couldn't tell if you were looking at the post's date or a Turkish bath.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.