*New Arcadia* Build Thread

Discussion in 'PvP Towns' started by mrtreefingers, Dec 2, 2013.

1. hywzerboydy

hywzerboydy Active Member VIP

Ok, are we gonna have a middle class housing area, apart from the slums and uptown?

2. mrtreefingers

mrtreefingers Active Member VIP

Really im going to develope areas for housing but the entire town in a sense is game on for building a home as long as the location is obviously not being used and not close to any public builds.

Uptown will have only high end assistants and myself in it, slums are for people that want a different type of building enviroment and then the rest of the town areas that are open we could say are for middle class.

I don't want the town to be grid-like. I want it to flow while being somewhat organized and have a direction.

Any home built will need verification by myself or town assistant... If it isnt and its built in a bad place it will be removed and the person will get another chance.

For some reference uptown will have room for at least 10 homes, slums for 5-8 (or unlimited if the person is willing to dig out more space), and the rest of town will be able to hold 20-40 in the space inside the walls.

Also uptown will have another layer of wall defense (wall inside of the walls)

3. SkittlesQueen

SkittlesQueen Active Member VIP

Lol can I live in the jail? Lmao

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

4. hywzerboydy

I didn't mean it to be grid like, just showing pretty much where the areas were, will there be expensive houses for sale in uptown, for upper class residents?

5. mrtreefingers

It will be a good while until ill have time to build houses for people (public buildings first). Til then anyone wanting to live in town can use public chest space or feel free to build their own home.

6. hywzerboydy

So people can build their house anywhere, apart from uptown, because it's supposed to look pretty nice

7. mrtreefingers

I'm not inactive, just been on a bit less the last week due to christmas holiday parties!

Also, im really itching to get on 1.7 so wading around in 1.6 has been boring lately because everyone knows a change is coming soon.

8. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

we are in 1.7 now

9. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

Creative yes, survival no. Survival is still 1.6.4 modded to trick 1.7 clients into thinking it is the newest version.

10. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP