[WITHDREW]cerburus's Mod Application

Discussion in 'Requests and Reports' started by cerburus, Dec 26, 2013.

?

Do you think I will be a good Moderator?

1. Yes

69.2%
  2. No

30.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cerburus

cerburus Member VIP Creative Architect

What is your IGN?

cerburus

Have you ever been banned from this server? If so, explain.

Nope

Are you 14 or older?

Are you mature enough to be considered?

I consider myself to be mature when the time calls for it.

Do you have any past staff experiences in minecraft ?

Former admin on both Survival and Creative

When were you first seen on the server?

July 4th, 2011

How much playtime do you have(subtract afk time)?

2 days, 8 hours, 4 minutes according to /ontime
    (no afk time was listed)

Do you have teamspeak/smartphone with tapatalk?

Teamspeak: Yes
    Smartphone: Yes
    Tapatalk: No

What time zone do live in?

Eastern Standard

With respect to your timezone, what times do you play?

Usually between 2:00pm and 12:00am (midnight)
    Can be as much as 12:00pm (noon) to 3:00am

Do you actively vote? If no why not?

I’ve only recently gotten back on Shadecrest as I have been dealing with a high work load from my job and college. As such, I have been inactive from voting for a while and am only recently getting back into a habit of doing so.

Tl;dr:
    No, but am starting to more.

Is there any time in the foreseeable future that you will be gone for a week or more?

School may get in the way a bit when classes start back up in January, the fourteenth if I’m correct. This is an IF not a will as I do not know what kind of out of class work load I will be facing. I will not be on as much during the week (Monday – Thursday) because of classes but Friday – Sunday should remain unaffected regardless. In any case, I will try to be on Teamspeak whether or not I am actually on Shadecrest.

What sets you apart? Why should you be picked?

I am always available to help out others who need it and are willing to seek me out. Should I be needed to solve some issue, I will do anything in my power to see that it is dealt with regardless of how trivial it may be. I was an admin on shadecrest and creative a year or so back so I am fairly use to dealing with issues that staff members may face.

MelinaHites and epic_poke8 like this.
  2. smallfryz

smallfryz Member

Cerburus would be a great candidate for Survival he has been staff before and feel like he can and will be mature enough for the job. In my opinion he will be fair, responsible, and be a decent role model for the members of shadecrest

:)
    Smallz

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  3. SpaceCadetKevin

SpaceCadetKevin Well-Known Member VIP

Cerb can be an a-hole from time to time, but when there are things to be done and issues to be dealt with he's up to the task.

You have my blessing.
    Drink your yolotine.

From the Space phone.

4. DastardlyWhale

DastardlyWhale Well-Known Member

5. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

Hell! You are always polite, nice, and with that job you did on the survival spawns, you would be perfect!

6. epic_poke8

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

8. epic_poke8

9. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

Recommendations?

10. PieSquared761

PieSquared761 Well-Known Member VIP

Well, I'm getting banned. And I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

Welcome back, cerb. ;D

11. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Yes from me. The only reason he lost staff in the first place was 'vanishing' for a week from the server (even though he said he was going on vacation).

12. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

He frequently stops playing unannounced for long periods of time. Known to troll on a daily basis. His maturity can be summed up with his often saying of "Fajet" over and over repeatedly. He rarely speaks in regular chat. His forum participation is negligible. He can build great but that is what creative is for.

kmpurplekat, Magetime, Rem and 8 others like this.
  13. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Don't forget to add that he trash talks the server and thinks it will die in a year LOL

14. PieSquared761

He said that a year ago; maybe he hopes that it will have 100 people during events next year, instead of 55 like it did on Sunday. ;D

QuietSea likes this.
  15. ezeiger92

ezeiger92 Well-Known Member Lead Admin Survival Admin

Unlike everyone else in teamspeak. Ever.
    Because a sign of a heathy server is planning to add a plugin with AI when the server is having tps issues, while removing VoxelSniper during a build move period because /p (party chat) and /v (vanish alias) were conflicting. I don't think it will die in a year, but it isn't doing great. And the problem isn't a lack of players.
    Maybe he hopes you will stop blowing up the nether spawn like you did on Sunday -_-

16. PieSquared761

You keep bringing it up, then tell me to stop bringing it up when I respond...

Edit: Please stop bringing it up; it wasn't illegal, and it's nothing that can't be fixed with cobblestone and 20 seconds. I don't want to argue here, this is cerb's mod app.

QuietSea likes this.
  17. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Now now, this is now place to argue; this is a moderator application. If you have nothing positive to say, please leave the page.

THEdeadRETURNED likes this.
  18. Alan321

Alan321 Member VIP

From my experience when cerb was previously an admin he did a perfectly fine job. I don't see how you can sum up his maturity by "fajet". He is perfectly mature when the time calls for it and he honestly only really says those things over ts3 and it really is not even bad.

19. smallfryz

smallfryz Member

Sorry Sharq I should of put Recommendation in my post my apologies :) I would like to recommend Cerb for Stafff

20. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

I recommend Cerb for staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.