robot9ninja ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by dochalfday, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dochalfday

dochalfday New Member

robot9ninja

Who banned you? Salmon_Flavour

Why were you banned(ban message)? -t 1d greifing

When were you banned? 4th January 2014 06:41:22 AM

How long is your ban? Forever

Can you explain what you know about the ban in more detail? This is all of the information that I have. I don't know why I was banned. I have not even been online yet today.

Why should you be unbanned? I have not been anoying any one. I have replanted all crops in the farms. I have not damaged any buildings or other structures. I can't think who I could have greifed.

2. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

salmon_flavour (Tagging him, so he sees this. I can't pass judgement on matters that don't concern me)

Well, the ban message says you were banned for griefing, so that answers that part of it. Also, we have records of who does stuff on the servers, so you may have accidentally griefed a few days ago or something.

I think the -t 1d part was him trying to make the ban only one day long, but evidently something done goofed.

3. majestic_moose

majestic_moose Well-Known Member VIP

Salmon tried the old ban command because he's an idiot, the ban should be ending in around 6 hours, so if someone wants to update the bad that'd be good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

4. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

You will be unbanned 6 hours from this post. salmon_flavour See the instructions for the new ban plugin in the mod board :p Locked.

5. Apologies to dochalfday for the ban error, it was never meant to be permanent, the -t 1d used to be the command to make the ban 1 day. Obviously need to read up on the new commands, I haven't banned anybody in quite a while.

I'm glad you posted this appeal and we have this resolved.
    The grief in question was a diamond ore block that was part of a home display.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.