can't get on

Discussion in 'Minecraft Help' started by TheTechGeek245, Jan 11, 2014.

1. TheTechGeek245

TheTechGeek245 Well-Known Member VIP

This thread is not for me its for a friend he is banned in creative but can't get online survival if you want to check his ban his name is BartekDoesGaming any suggestions?

2. THEdeadRETURNED

THEdeadRETURNED Active Member VIP

most bans are universal as far as i know. awastedlife can you confirm this?

EDIT: I stand corrected, thanks bobby

Last edited: Jan 11, 2014
  3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

bans are no longer universal. as far as him being banned why was he banned..? his info is not on /bminfo. and we just found another greif by him so we need to have a talk if he isn't banned.

4. TheTechGeek245

he has no current ban status in survival which he is trying to get in he is currently online and i can talk to him he still cant get online he was banned while he was online the creative server

5. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Maybe because you get logged back onto the server you were on when you logged off. It might automatically take him to creative only to find the ban.

6. bobbylou4

Bans may be universal now with the hub, not sure. I don't think they are, however I will be gone for awhile.. Does another staff member wanna look into this?

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

7. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

I never thought about that. If you're banned from the last server you were logged into, you can't log into any server, because hub automatically tries to connect you to the banned server and kicks you. That's a problem.

8. TheTechGeek245

I wonder if you guys could like un ban him for 5min so he could get to the survival server when you and him are both online

9. smallfryz

smallfryz Member

If his ban on creative is temporary then he can wait til then he griefed on survival so he'd be banned anyway

10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

11. TheTechGeek245

12. bobbylou4

Tech. Have you read all the posts above? We are aware that he is not banned on survival atm. But because of the hub all players are auto logged into the one they last logged off in so if you are banned while there, u cannot access any other shadecrest servers so in a way all bans are now universal. that is why it seems like he is banned on survival, we are letting him wait out the ban because he would be banned on survival anyways.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

13. TheTechGeek245

Smalls said something about him being banned on survival

14. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

She said that he would be banned anyway, for griefing.

15. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

If the hub plugin is making bans universal due to the fact that you can't get back on because it logs you into the previous server, I'm sure you could just have it so that when someone gets banned it then changes their last know position to the lobby spawn, that way they still get the ban message, and can come back on if they are looking to go on to another one of the servers.
    Sorry for high jacking the thread, just putting in my 2 cents :p

Sent from Sleberts phone

bobbylou4 and THEdeadRETURNED like this.