Reintrodution

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BurningIce2, Jan 13, 2014.

1. BurningIce2

BurningIce2 Active Member VIP

I've changed a lot since my last introduction, so I thought about making a new one. I now mainly play on Survival, and I'm going to make a shop as soon as possible. I'm 13 now (yes the birth date is fake, my mom didn't want me to say my real one). It actually is the 30th of December 2000. But yeah, I'm Dutch, my father is Irish and I live in France. I like lasagna a lot and crêpes (very flat pankakes, a speziality of ze frrench). Ive got two friends who play on Shadecrest aswell, DELTA83 (who can drive me up a very high wall sometimes, I don't know why he is still my friend) and kaasmetschnor (cheese with muchtache in Dutch).

2. bluud2

bluud2 Member VIP

Hello :)

BurningIce2 likes this.
  3. epic_poke8

epic_poke8 Active Member VIP

As long as you don't speak Dutch to me ( Brainhurt D: ) You're good. Double points for liking crepes!

BurningIce2 likes this.
  4. treyman77

treyman77 Active Member

Mmmm crèpes!!

BurningIce2 likes this.
  5. StephenP67

StephenP67 Well-Known Member VIP

Hi cida, my father's Dutch, my mother is of Irish/English descent and my surname is French. Bet you didn't need to know that :).

BurningIce2 likes this.
  6. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

Went on a trip to France with Nifix last March, had some good ol crêpes, and I really want to go back, it's awesome there

Sent from Sleberts phone

BurningIce2 likes this.
  7. BurningIce2

Well my surname us French too: Talbot!

8. Archenemy666

Archenemy666 Active Member VIP

Nifx needs to take a trip to the US and visit me. Maybe we can all go over to max's house so he can burn nifix's ass. heh

9. BurningIce2

Right.....

10. BurningIce2