MeepMoop666 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by MeepMoop666, Jan 17, 2014.

1. MeepMoop666

MeepMoop666 New Member

IGN: MeepMoop666

Banned by: majestic_moose

Ban Reason: I was banned for griefing. I did grief my friends and I am truly sorry for what I have done. I griefed pretty hard because i was mad a them and i know what i did wrong.

Band Date: 1/2/2014

Ban Time: Forever

Details: I griefed my best friends house in the game when i thought they wouldn't report me but they did.

Reason to be unbanned. I am really sorry for what I did. I talked to my friends tysutter114 and gwork370 and they forgave me and want me to rejoin the server. I will never grief again and they know that if you ask them they will say to unban me and they want me back on the server. I have felt really left out about all this and in result have had severe panic attacks. They are my only friends and I have nothing to do when they get on the server and I have a depression illness. Please unban me I'm begging you.

2. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

3. MeepMoop666

MeepMoop666 New Member

That wasn't even me that hacked my friends account i don't know who that was.

4. Flamestar00

Flamestar00 Active Member VIP

Lying will only make your situation worse. If you are honest then you might get unbanned.

5. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Tysutter claimed you were the one who used his account to grief. So which one of you is lying? Given your history, I think many people's suspicions are leaning in your direction. Why would we want someone like that back?

Sent from the Sea

6. MeepMoop666

MeepMoop666 New Member

Because all my friends want me back including tysutter.