North_Korean's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by North_Korean, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharqman

sharqman Well-Known Member VIP

*The demotion was the punishment for all of those things. You can't say that there was no punishment.

2. QuietSea

QuietSea Well-Known Member VIP

Code:
    [19:26:39] [Server thread/INFO]: [PVP]<(Member)North_Korean> Whats up niggers?
    [19:26:55] [Server thread/INFO]: [PVP]<(Member)North_Korean> I love big black dick
    [19:27:07] [Server thread/INFO]: [PVP]<(Member)North_Korean> 8====D
    [19:27:32] [Server thread/INFO]: [PVP]<(Member)North_Korean> Canos is jellous I have bigger dick.
    Great job on representing what we're all about on Shade Crest.

sharqman and CanOpenerTrooper like this.
  3. NMBr2d2

NMBr2d2 Well-Known Member VIP

So why was I demoted? Why was rem demoted? Why was north banned? This contradicts everything there T_T

4. Z_Millla

Z_Millla Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I think a lot of the people who were banned in this instance feel what they did on cano's server was along the lines of "just messing with people", just the same way you perceived your own actions (elaborated in next paragraph). That is why people are so livid about being banned for months on end.

Apart from what eze did, nothing seemed malicious (not defending eze). They spammed chest shops to gain money/materials, then used said materials to mess around. I don't think anyone intended to cause lag from buying/selling stuff so fast, just wanted to get said loot faster. Likewise they kept their "fun" self contained; I've heard no accounts of actual griefing or messing with non SC players, just messing around among one another on a horribly broken server. Further, all your actions were done on the server while in a staff position while the others were mostly just casual shadecrest players on a completely different server, which is likely why some people feel the way they do towards you.

He has already cited this himself like 20 times. That is just redundant.

5. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

I don't represent shadecrest. I represent myself. But that would be a mute on shadecrest. Kick mute maybe*

6. Rem

Rem Active Member VIP

When I was demoted from trial mod after the face spam incident, I was told that the staff was the face of Shadecrest. We aren't out yelling on every website that promotes our server that we like to troll. This was all kept in our community.

7. Dynodamon

Dynodamon Well-Known Member

Lol. Thank you mind reader! Glad you know what everything we do is. So smart.

8. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

It really wasn't, because it was on another server; and it would've been even worse if the server was not owned by someone who we all know.

9. North_Korean

North_Korean Active Member VIP

Nah leave it I find this interesting.

10. Legend9468

Legend9468 Well-Known Member VIP

Try not to take it too off topic though guys. This is a ban appeal.

I know you both have different ideas and opinions about what's going on and what to do about it; but please try to keep the issue at hand the only topic.

11. ndvenckus1

ndvenckus1 Well-Known Member VIP

What? Sharq is saying that Quiet's demotion was the punishment for his actions. Your demotion, rem's demotion, and north's ban were all results of your respective actions. I'm not sure what you're getting at here.

The staff members of our server are meant to act as role models for members to look up to and follow. When staff members pull sh*t like you guys did, you are representing our server. Members see this. "If mods and admins can do this, why can't we?"

This is obviously getting extremely offtopic. I'm not going to comment on North's ban specifically, I just wanted to reply to you two.

12. NMBr2d2

Quiet was demoted after a series of events. I was demoted because of a single even that was only a trigger for quiet. If you want to argue that we are all terrible players and have broken rules constantly then why was rem demoted? Rem had not done anything previously. And how does that second bit not refer to a staff member doing anything even remotely against the rules? It applies to you, me, rem, and nrayf. Everyone.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  13. ndvenckus1

The immediate reason for all of your demotions/bans was the same. When Quiet was demoted, it was because of the face spam. I think sharq's point is that Quiet got his punishment. Sure, he got off for a fair bit at first, but in the end, he got his punishment. You don't go back now and punish him more for similar things that were done in the past.

14. NMBr2d2

So why is north in trouble for being immature in the past? Is this a court? Can I please have an un-biased jury of my peers? OH WAIT I CAN'T. Because you are all so dead-set on keeping this within one group of people with the same ideas. As far as I know the only people who were arguing our point are fed up with all of this. You've clearly scared off the most level-headed people on the server.

15. Random0ne

Random0ne Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Please, all of you, go on. This is actually entertaining.

16. ndvenckus1

I can't even talk to you... Every comment I make is returned with an angry, rash, one-sided response. This has just turned into low-level bickering all around. Trust me, both sides are being considered in the mod board, whether that's being reflected here or not. But either way, no one should expect to get off scot-free.

17. Magetime

Magetime Active Member VIP

Z_Milla knows what he's saying

18. Slebert

Slebert Active Member VIP

For fuck sake, this whole thing is bull shit, we aren't mods or staff and we don't represent the rest of shadecrest, there is noone other then people from shadecrest that knows that the people who fucked with the server where from shadecrest, if any know it's because someone from canos server mentioned are name, I was in no way representing shadecrest and nor was north, or any other not mod/admin participants, it's complete and under bullshit that we are banned for what we did on another server. I know many of staff member who are not in this group that have trolled other servers without punishment, I will not mention names though.

Sent from Sleberts phone

19. NMBr2d2

Being talked about. At this point by (your) one group.

20. NMBr2d2

Because you've never cursed. Stop being a hypocrite and get out of our thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.