Ban Appeal By JackCr123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JackCr123, Mar 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

I was Just normally Building until Pieman_Is_God Came on And muted me , The reason he muted me was because he set a challenge and I accepted (Silly Me), So He said until i got builder I i was to be Quiet , But instead he muted me , :p ,and then I asked qb18panther with a book to ask for me to be unmuted , I also done a /modreq saying that I would like to be unmuted, But he banned me because i sent Him a tpa and the modreq , So This is the big question that i would like to be answered. Will I Be Unbanned, Or Not. I know it was silly of me and that was a stupid thing to do, But Pie muted me because i havent got a rank in 2 years and i'm still guest So that was my question , please send feedback

2. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

I technically didn't ban you, Bob did, but we both agreed you were just generally being annoying, this includes spamming, swearing ect. You have constantly been doing this since you have been on the server.

Unless you can convince me that you're gonna shut up and focus on building, you're not coming back.

3. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

If you think you are capable of listening to what I say and obeying I will unban you. I would like you to read our rules again and tell me 2 new things you learned, or if you didn't learn anything kiss pieman and my feet.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

4. JackCr123

JackCr123 New Member

I'm Sorry Just sorry for all i've done please forgive me I will not spam Nor use caps anymore Please Unban :(

5. bobbylou4

bobbylou4 Well-Known Member Creative Architect

Did you even read my post.C'mon dude

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

6. Pieman_Is_God

Pieman_Is_God Well-Known Member VIP Creative Architect

Don't think it's gonna happen. Shall we lock?

bobbylou4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.